No forward then.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No forward then.

All the talk since Remy left is we are a striker short, not the case then now by looks of it, hope he don't use that card when we pick up an injury.

No forward then? We've got a forward, don't be greedy!

Comment

We have Vargas, Austin, Zamora, Tarbs, Zarate & Fer - that's a fair bti of fire power. Yea, it would be ncie to have another proven scorer in our ranks, but tbh the priority should be a defender or 2.

He have scored the most in the bottom 7, yet have let in more than anybody in the league.... Says it all.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        We have Vargas, Austin, Zamora, Tarbs, Zarate & Fer - that's a fair bti of fire power. Yea, it would be ncie to have another proven scorer in our ranks, but tbh the priority should be a defender or 2.

He have scored the most in the bottom 7, yet have let in more than anybody in the league.... Says it all.
        Agreed, although don't think a first team cb is the priority, think it is more about the midfield cover from the centre of the park. Barton and Henry don't cover well enough, as hard as they may appear to work. Sandro and Fer will do much better, but would like better cover for them just in case.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post

I know he's not liked but I think Ferdinand should be given a run of games. Dunne has been dreadful of late and I think ferdinand and nedum, ned can cover his lack of pace however I thought Rio did pretty well against arsenal.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            I know he's not liked but I think Ferdinand should be given a run of games. Dunne has been dreadful of late and I think ferdinand and nedum, ned can cover his lack of pace however I thought Rio did pretty well against arsenal.
            Tbf WeAre we cn't do any worse so I wouldn't be against that at all.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Agreed all round
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I think the only concern with rio is his aerial ability, wouldn't like him playing those away scraps with teams around us.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

The problem we have now is will Ferdinand be match fit

Comment

I don't really see this fixation with another front man, we score goals compared to most down at the foot of the table its at the back we struggle, i just think we need a wide left sided player in , bring Fer central and Sandro back , job done.

Comment

I honestly don't understand why we got Zarate just to leave him on the bench. Ludacris.

Comment

Originally posted by Azman View Post
                        I honestly don't understand why we got Zarate just to leave him on the bench. Ludacris.
                        Love that guy, great rapper and can't wait for fast and furious 7 with him.

Comment

Good defenders are more important than good strikers.

Comment

Working...
                          X