Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
    Via Twitter...

''No more cheque book. We have good players. Bought all the players manager asked for in sunmer. Our players not mercenaries. Good guys''

''If something intresting comes up we would look at it. But I'm not optimistic. Given the right motivation, tactics and coaching we can achieve much more. ''

Too right IMO.

What us fans have been saying!!
    too right, but the problem lies in with the right motivation tactics and coaching part. Hary and his crew are next to useless at it.

Comment

TF's comments are absolutely right. Time for Harry to shut up winging and start delivering the goods. He likes to think he's a great manager, which he isnt, but do something to try and prove it.

My frustration is that Tony has put all his eggs in the Harry basket by backing him.... clearly he knows he is failing to deliver even though he's been given the tools he asked for, AND, had funding provided for a ridiculously over the top back room team, yet he keeps making pathetic excuses.

Personally i think we have easilly a good enough squad to stay up and given almost any other manager we would set up properly with square pegs in square holes, round pegs in round holes etc (it really isnt ####ing rocket science is it!!!!) and play a lot better and get more points... to that end, why is Tony sticking with Harry??

Comment

Basically, there is no point wasting more money trying to stay up.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
          TF's comments are absolutely right. Time for Harry to shut up winging and start delivering the goods. He likes to think he's a great manager, which he isnt, but do something to try and prove it.

My frustration is that Tony has put all his eggs in the Harry basket by backing him.... clearly he knows he is failing to deliver even though he's been given the tools he asked for, AND, had funding provided for a ridiculously over the top back room team, yet he keeps making pathetic excuses.

Personally i think we have easilly a good enough squad to stay up and given almost any other manager we would set up properly with square pegs in square holes, round pegs in round holes etc (it really isnt ####ing rocket science is it!!!!) and play a lot better and get more points... to that end, why is Tony sticking with Harry??
          HR knows his in the sh1t and knows he cant get the best out of these players... hence why his crying for more players to try and save his bacon.
          Not sure what TF is waiting for though cos it aint gona get any better under HR.. Maybe he is wanting him to resign?

Comment

Watch the gates plummet and who can blame anyone for not going. Thrown in the towel it looks to me. What next?.....Back into Admin in the Championship?....Not sure QPR FC will recover from this relegation......ever.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
              Watch the gates plummet and who can blame anyone for not going. Thrown in the towel it looks to me. What next?.....Back into Admin in the Championship?....Not sure QPR FC will recover from this relegation......ever.
              Bring on the conference. Woking, Eastleigh, Forest Green etc away days.... Will be good fun!
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Finally Tony is talking sense. Describing everything that is wrong with the R's....and that is, HR!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  We're far from relegated ffs! We're not cut adrift and the bottom half is tight as a nuns #####, so let's not as fans throw in the towell just yet. Hopefully TF is making a stance to Redknapp, clearly by refusing more funds... he should tell him he needs to play a more attacking team away from home and start to pick up points.

Although I think it could be a slight smokescreen saying that he wont provide more money, as think he might reinvest anything recouped via sales... Otherwise I don't get the point of the Mutch sale......

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                    Finally Tony is talking sense. Describing everything that is wrong with the R's....and that is, HR!
                    Or deflecting all blame from himself and laying it at Harry's feet even though he backed Harry a few weeks ago.

Comment

But Del, we are on a downward spiral, everything and everyone is down. I cannot understand what TF is doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                        We're far from relegated ffs! We're not cut adrift and the bottom half is tight as a nuns #####, so let's not as fans throw in the towell just yet. Hopefully TF is making a stance to Redknapp, clearly by refusing more funds... he should tell him he needs to play a more attacking team away from home and start to pick up points.

Although I think it could be a slight smokescreen saying that he wont provide more money, as think he might reinvest anything recouped via sales... Otherwise I don't get the point of the Mutch sale......

Spot on Del....

Comment

We are just a managerial change from safety. Nothing more.

Comment

The decisions taken by the R's hierarchy deserves the outcome. A complete disaster. Playing SIX players over 30 years of age in the modern days of fast football is criminal. To sell a young prospect to a rival is criminal. To insist on playing Bobby and leave Zarate warming the bench is criminal. And to keep Harry at the helm after 11 straight away defeats is not only criminal.....its suicide.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                              We are just a managerial change from safety. Nothing more.
                              Exactly what I think... this is a good squad!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                                Also, I'm not sure where all this rubbish that Harry spunks money comes from?

Here's a complete list of permanent signings:

Nelsen, Remy, Yun, Samba, Jenas, Simpson, Dunne, Henry, Austin, O'Neil, Phillips, Chevanton, Onyewu, Benayoun, Donaldson, Hughes, Ferdinand, Caulker, Mutch, Fer, Robinson, McCarthy, Sandro and Manning.

How many of them did people complain about at the time? Hindsight is a wonderful things isn't it!

Loans:

Townsend, BAE, Carroll, Kranjcar, Dellatorre, Doyle, Keane, Maiga, Morrison, Isla, Vargas and Zarate.

Notice how the shite players are the ones signed on free transfers generally, when the board refused to back him last season. Has Harry got the best out of them? No, but that's down to his management skills not buying rubbish. If his management skills are lacking which the majority think is true then surely it's up to our board to get rid of him?

I'm sick of people posting drivel on here when it's simply not true. I'm not defending the job he's done in terms of managing the team but in terms of bringing players in, I find it embarrassing people are having a pop when at the time of signing they were delighted! As I said above, if he's not up to it in management terms the blame lies with the owners for sticking by him.
                                I'm sick of people generalising a sentiment, as if every action taken receives unanimous support or protest in such a binary way. Maybe you were "delighted" with those signings but im not sure what qualifies you to speak on behalf of everyone else?

Comment

Working...
                                X