No announcement yet.

Message from TF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tony's statement is neutral regarding achievment but he's got his point across

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
      Also, I'm not sure where all this rubbish that Harry spunks money comes from?

Here's a complete list of permanent signings:

Nelsen, Remy, Yun, Samba, Jenas, Simpson, Dunne, Henry, Austin, O'Neil, Phillips, Chevanton, Onyewu, Benayoun, Donaldson, Hughes, Ferdinand, Caulker, Mutch, Fer, Robinson, McCarthy, Sandro and Manning.

How many of them did people complain about at the time? Hindsight is a wonderful things isn't it!

Loans:

Townsend, BAE, Carroll, Kranjcar, Dellatorre, Doyle, Keane, Maiga, Morrison, Isla, Vargas and Zarate.

Notice how the shite players are the ones signed on free transfers generally, when the board refused to back him last season. Has Harry got the best out of them? No, but that's down to his management skills not buying rubbish. If his management skills are lacking which the majority think is true then surely it's up to our board to get rid of him?

I'm sick of people posting drivel on here when it's simply not true. I'm not defending the job he's done in terms of managing the team but in terms of bringing players in, I find it embarrassing people are having a pop when at the time of signing they were delighted! As I said above, if he's not up to it in management terms the blame lies with the owners for sticking by him.
      OK he has brought in a lot of triffic players - but where is the TEAM

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
        midgey i had a business meeting with miss stella n mr daniels!
        Iv`e had a few of them...they never end well.

Comment

TF: “Given the right motivation, tactics and coaching we can achieve much more.”

Very telling quote that. Its so obvious what he's saying reading between the lines.

Just a shame he's 6 months too late in realising it.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
            Interesting how we all see things.

A left back 'possibly' personally would re-call the lad from Huddersfield.

CM - we already have enough cover here.

For me, we need 1 striker and 2 fast wingers!!
            Can't recall the boy from Huddersfield he's on a season long loan and can only come back if the loanee club is prepared to release him which they are not, we should have enough agree with T.F totally

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
              Squad needs sorting out from top too bottom as
              does the club. Relegation if it happens is not the end of the world and may be the catalyst for the rebuild.
              Complete waste of time with saggy chops in charge, we had the relegation & rebuild last time all we got was mind numbingly boring football & the luck of the Irish to go up.
              "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
              For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                TF: “Given the right motivation, tactics and coaching we can achieve much more.”

Very telling quote that. Its so obvious what he's saying reading between the lines.

Just a shame he's 6 months too late in realising it.
                Big tones always 6 months behind before he twigs what's happening. Cost us last time aswell with sparkless

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                  midgey i had a business meeting with miss stella n mr daniels!
                  Sounds like a nice meeting to me
                  https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Too right, well done Tony.

He bought everybody Harry wanted in the summer, it's down to Harry to get them playing - that's what he is paid £3m a year to do!!
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      Too right, well done Tony.

He bought everybody Harry wanted in the summer, it's down to Harry to get them playing - that's what he is paid £3m a year to do!!

Comment

Harry is making an appearance at a gambling exhibition in olympia today which is just round the corner from HQ... who knows he could be heading to the ground after to talk to tony... or he may just stay at the betting show and talk about horses aha

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                          And he has come out and said publically over and over that he needs more players - Just fed up with it.

They backed him in getting Zarate and getting the best out of him, yet he hasn't played him.... How does that make the owners feel?

Why should they fork out again when he doesn't play the players they fork out for?... Mutch was another one. Matty Phillips the same... They let HR have Rio, yet his not played.
                          The only players HR has played week in week out, who the board backed him signing, have been Vargas, Isla, Fer and Austin... And he plays 3 of those players out of position every week... He doesn't deserve anymore.

If they stick with HR until the end of the season though then the owners should take part of the blame.
                          We've effectively spent 15 million a season over the four years the board has been here, despite spending three of them in the most lucrative league in the world. You think that's backing our managers? That's something a yoyo club does and safeguards the future, whereas we're 180 million in debt.

It sounds to me as if, he wants Redknapp out but is refusing to spend a penny. TF knows that if he brings in a new manager, he'll have to cough up, so he's waiting until the window slams shut and then Redknapp will get sacked after Southampton or Sunderland games.

Comment

We've effectively spent 15 million a season over the four years the board has been here, despite spending three of them in the most lucrative league in the world. You think that's backing our managers? That's something a yoyo club does and safeguards the future, whereas we're 180 million in debt.

It sounds to me as if, he wants Redknapp out but is refusing to spend a penny. TF knows that if he brings in a new manager, he'll have to cough up, so he's waiting until the window slams shut and then Redknapp will get sacked after Southampton or Sunderland games.
                            I think TF and the board have backed HR this season... Who knows, we'll see if HR actually does stay until the end!

Comment

If he sacks Redknapp he will have to get the chequebook out to pay him off, so I think he`ll be staying and will have to work with what he`s got.

Comment

Im a little annoyed. He backs Redknapp, who the majority of us want out. Then he wont give Redknapp the player he needs in the Jan window (I think we can all agree we need a winger). I expected Sako from Wolves from the Mutch money. Seemed like an appropriate buy. He would feature for us in the Championship next year if we went down. Now im confused why we sold Mutch.

Comment

Working...
                                X