No announcement yet.

Message from TF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh well MK Dons, Reading, Huddesfield etc here we come!
    oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      We cannot. But we have to. If no half decent striker and central midfielder, at the very least, comes in we will be relegated.
      IMO we have a striker and HR was backed into getting one by buying Zarate.

A centre midfielder is what we need yes but I also think Fer was bought to be played centre mid!

Comment

For someone decent to join us,we're going to have to pay decent wages and sizeable transfer fee. With us in relegation zone and big fine looking on relegation, spending a lot now doesn't make sense, nor do I think it will look too good under the ffp rules. Most managers reluctant to spend big this window as you end up with likes of Chris samba or that 'triffic' player Keane

Comment

AT LAST A TWEET I LIKE
          Fork you redcrapp
          R's

Comment

Cant believe what TF tweets anyway as a lot of the time he lies to placate the fans. Lets see what happens tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
              Cant believe what TF tweets anyway as a lot of the time he lies to placate the fans. Lets see what happens tonight.
              is this another TF smokescreen ,clutching at straws
              Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

if the tweet is legit then i applaud fernandes....hopefully this will push old churchill boat to resign .............today!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Why don't people want us to sign anyone? Find that staggering! If and when Charlie gets injured, everyone will go into meltdown!

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                    Why don't people want us to sign anyone? Find that staggering! If and when Charlie gets injured, everyone will go into meltdown!
                    But we have Zarate

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                      Any money Harry gets he wastes on tat so i hope TF sticks to his guns and is telling the truth in his tweets. Too much money spent on crap already without us going to get another over the hill looking for a big payday or a mercenary here to pick up his weekly wage. Saggy chops can do one and take his "coaches" with him.

Comment

Originally posted by hh9 View Post
                        But we have Zarate
                        Great

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                          Any money Harry gets he wastes on tat so i hope TF sticks to his guns and is telling the truth in his tweets. Too much money spent on crap already without us going to get another over the hill looking for a big payday or a mercenary here to pick up his weekly wage.
                          Bring in loans then. The squad needs improving, simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                            if the tweet is legit then i applaud fernandes....hopefully this will push old churchill boat to resign .............today!
                            But thats the opposite of what you said here an hour ago - http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...no-ins-or-outs

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                              But thats the opposite of what you said here an hour ago - http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...no-ins-or-outs
                              There's 1001 things going on in his head right now, he says which one pops out first.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post

that was with hangover a full english has cured!!
                                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X