no ins or outs.................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no ins or outs.................

so its my understanding fernandes has finally chucked the towel in and we are relegated...................like to thank fernandes/the board/redknapp n co/the playewrs for finally destroying our club..........we have been here since 1882 and will be forever............you lot in unison destroy us inside 5 years.......well done!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Couldn't agree more, they have been absolutely useless since day 1 and the only good season we've had is the promotion season under warnock. We don't even deserve to be in the premier league this year to be honest , we scrapped so many games last season under that tool Redknapp . So glad I stopped going to games and sold my season ticket

Comment

OMG! please.......

Comment

Destroyed us. Today is the sad day that will go down in rangers as history as the day our club died. Rip qpr february 2nd 2015

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
          OMG! please.......
          The truth hurts, doesn't it?

Comment

The no outs are as dangerous as having no ins

Comment

this.......willis,tarabbt,rio,hill ,etc all shouldve been shifted this window!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

He gets abuse for buying players, now we have put a stop on buying players he gets abuse for not buying anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
                  He gets abuse for buying players, now we have put a stop on buying players he gets abuse for not buying anyone.
                  i know its amazing!

Comment

Working...
                  X