dilema...............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dilema...............

do we go old experienced overpaid or young hungry with potential??
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

HR would like at least 4 in...but the only one we'll likely bring in will be experienced and overpaid. We might bring one younger one in who won't ever get past the subs bench, but probably be just the older one. If its Adebayor, I for one think we will be pleasantly surprised by him. But it won't be enough to keep us up.

Comment

if its adabay##### ill be as dissapointed as a kid getting a ps1 on crimbo day.............old out of date n no one wants to play!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
        With Harry in the hot seat I think you already know the answer to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
          Experienced who knows the Premiership and knows how to score in it. And only taken on loan until end of the season, so not long term just long enough to get us over the line.

OR

Young hungry player who's not experienced but got bags of 'potential' who could take a while to get going and by that time its to late and we're relegated!

Suppose its how you word it tbh. But personally I think our long term signings were done in the summer - Caulker, Isla, Vargas, Mutch (ok didnt work out), Fer. Reckon IF possible lets get some 'short term' signings in who knows the league and can get us over the line and leave the next load of long term signings to the next manager who can start rebuilding his own team.
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
            HR would like at least 4 in...but the only one we'll likely bring in will be experienced and overpaid. We might bring one younger one in who won't ever get past the subs bench, but probably be just the older one. If its Adebayor, I for one think we will be pleasantly surprised by him. But it won't be enough to keep us up.
            I love the way people like you come out with such comments talking like we're cut adrift at the bottom needing a miracle to survive. It's laughable when the whole bottom half is so tight. Get a ####ing grip for gods sake. What we have now would be enough to keep us up with most managers and could even be with Harry. If we got Adabayor I think he'd fit the #### style harry wants to play, is infinitely better than Zamora and we'd definitely stay up IMO.

Comment

Working...
            X