No announcement yet.

"much can change" TF Twitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have just come over cold with the thought of what if Harry did sign extension and that's why TF has not sacked him because its not a pay off of few months rather the extension

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
      What and it wasn't like this before Fernandes ???
      Yeah, of course it was. In fact the club has been fighting fires ever since Chris Wright put us into Admin 15 years ago. But a chairman with Fernandes resources and enthusiasm should really have meant a change of fortunes for us. Instead we are in as much debt as we ever have been and the club is really not being run any better!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
        So all that have got involved in this post let's be honest, who was saying great choice when TF took over ? I guess nearly all, who said great choice when Mark Hughes took charge ? Nearly all, who said great choice when Harry was put in charge ? Maybe a few less but still a high percentage rate and I'm sure if we all look back at this post in 5 & 10 years time we will be having the same conversation whoever is in charge as I can remember having conversations like this on and off for the past 30 odd years
        That's about the size of it mate.
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
          Yeah, of course it was. In fact the club has been fighting fires ever since Chris Wright put us into Admin 15 years ago. But a chairman with Fernandes resources and enthusiasm should really have meant a change of fortunes for us. Instead we are in as much debt as we ever have been and the club is really not being run any better!
          Didn't TF bring Rigg in to sort out the future of the club and I can remember posts on here of what a coup and we are in good hand now........ Really, the rest is history with regards to him, so you can't say he didn't try on that front, he actually got what people referred to the best of the best !

Comment

Yawn!

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
              He's a football man isn't he, exactly what some people wanted at a senior level. We've also got one of the most experienced managers in the business at the helm.

People are constantly moaning about the board's lack of football knowledge, so they've hired people to do the job. If you own a house which needs rewiring, you do it yourself if you can, or ring a spark to do it. Well, the board rang a couple of sparks, and the lights are still out!
              Yes, but you get a spark who knows how to wire up a modern house. Arry is like a spark with training out of the 1940s.

It's not just about getting 'football men' in; they've got to be qualified for the job. A good player does not make a good coach or a good manager or a good scout. We are in London and pay very high wages, if we'd looked a little further afield we could have poached some very good coaches and a decent, progressive manager.

I worry that people are banking on Les solving our problems in the same way they thought Hr would. The reality is he's probably gonna call his mate Tim up, and we'll be back to stage 1 but a few hundred thousand quid lighter.

Comment

As we've seen , before and after the Air Asia disaster,Tony Fernandes understands what it means -- how critical it is -- to communicate and motivate in this day and age. I commend him for doing that with QPR fans directly, and for showing he cares to improve team fortunes. What I don't understand is pairing that with Harry, who at least to the fans shows studied indifference and insolence. To say Harry is the supposed master of the media belies everything we've seen the past few years. Frankly, short of the deliberate flare-up with Adel, he's been a pretty boring interview. "The team we're playing this week is solid, all of their players are good players, I am hoping for a better result this time, I won't get into players who are performing and under-performing, and I refuse to take ANY responsibility for the results." He's not a coach, and all he's managing right now is his conscious move into retirement. Very disappointed for Tony -- he, and the QPR faithful, deserve better. And as much as I prize Ton'y penchant for loyalty, it impairs his ability, in the world of soccer, to achieve success.

Comment

Working...
                X