"much can change" TF Twitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "much can change" TF Twitter

Check TF's twitter. Is Sir Les being lined up to take charge of 1st team?!

I can't see Redknapp being given the chance to rebuild the squad again on TDD, and then shipped out. If TF wanted him gone, he's had more than enough genuine chances to let him go. Much can change, but nothing actually will.

Comment

Originally posted by Suppahoopsa View Post
      Check TF's twitter. Is Sir Les being lined up to take charge of 1st team?!
      Whats actually been said????
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Les has been primarily in charge of targeting players during the window as far as i can tell...

Comment

"Les has clubs interest at heart. Keep calm. We are still in it. Long way to go. Much can change. We got good players. And they fight."

Doesn't suggest anything to me. Usual PR nonsense from Fernandes.

Comment

If Fernandes was going to sack Redkrapp he would have done it by now, so that is not what he meant by that comment. I guess he meant much can change league table wise. He thinks Harry will somehow turn things around.

Comment

Type in tony fernandes twitter and have a look...seems he is asking Ferdinand to take on "more responsibility"

Comment

Originally posted by Suppahoopsa View Post
                Type in tony fernandes twitter and have a look...seems he is asking Ferdinand to take on "more responsibility"
                I'm not entirely sure how much more responibility Les can have at the club, short of making him the chairman. As "Director of Football Operations" he already overseas the youth academy, first team signings and development of the football club off the pitch i.e. facilities at the new training ground etc.

Comment

Same old ######## from the pr man . If he had any leadership skills whatsoever we wouldn't be in this position

Comment

Not even interested in what TF says anymore, its all ########e.

Comment

"much can change, if "we keep playing like we did in the second half" kind of tweet.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                        I'm not entirely sure how much more responibility Les can have at the club, short of making him the chairman. As "Director of Football Operations" he already overseas the youth academy, first team signings and development of the football club off the pitch i.e. facilities at the new training ground etc.
                        My biggest gripe with the Tony Fernandes era at QPR is the fact the club has been run financially and operationally by guys that don't understand football. Les is an intelligent bloke who understands the game well and loves the club. His presence can't be anything but positive for QPR, my only worry is that it's all too late. As I've said a few times before on here, with the new FFP rules, if we go down this year I don't see us coming back any time soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                          Same old ######## from the pr man . If he had any leadership skills whatsoever we wouldn't be in this position
                          I honestly don't know who he's trying to appease with these tweets. Fans that actually watch / go to the games are all well aware of the situation we are in. We may be in with a chance of survival for the time being, but fail to beat Southampton and it will start to look ominous as far as I'm concerned.
                          Last edited by surrey_hoop; 01-02-2015, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                            My biggest gripe with the Tony Fernandes era at QPR is the fact the club has been run financially and operationally by guys that don't understand football. Les is an intelligent bloke who understands the game well and loves the club. His presence can't be anything but positive for QPR, my only worry is that it's all too late. As I've said a few times before on here, with the new FFP rules, if we go down this year I don't see us coming back any time soon.
                            Les overseeing the club is not an inherently bad decision. As you say though, it's all too little, too late for this season. He needs 5 years or so in the job to truly re-develop the toxic atmosphere and mentality at the club from top to bottom.

Comment

I expect he will tweet at the end of the season, mistakes were made, the buck stops with me and we will learn from these mistakes....blah blah blah blah blah.....

Comment

Working...
                              X