The Positives and the negatives, one day later

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
    He's the worst top flight manager we have ever had the stats are there !
    Yes he is and how he is still in the job is astounding.
    Shame he wasn't sacked after the West Ham game.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
      Yes he is and how he is still in the job is astounding.
      Shame he wasn't sacked after the West Ham game.
      Precisely. Perfect time. We'd all seen enough by then to see how we were going to end up & unfortunately it's panned out exactly the way we hoped it wouldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
        Tbh mate I have a great time at away games. Journey was brilliant home on the Virgin service. Loads of R's having the craic. The football always spoils it but it's been like that for ever supporting QPR. Not as bad a run but we've hardly been world beaters on the road.

Will be at every other game too regardless of result as the day out, pals I'm with & laughs we have make it all worthwhile. If you follow QPR to see us win away you need your head testing.
        Me and the fellas I go with have been part of the "don't let the football spoil a good day out at the football" campaign for a couple of years now. It's the right philosophy,. particularly as a Rangers fan
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

one positive for me YUn back other than that couldn't see any also now found out henry very limited so we're in th S**t with midfield players

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
            one positive for me YUn back other than that couldn't see any also now found out henry very limited so we're in th S**t with midfield players
            Hope Yun will do us some good - Hill has started the last 5 games and all have been without a win.

Comment

Think it was a typical away performance

terrible in the 1st half and offered no attacking threat and only started to attack when the game was lost

We need to be more ambitious in the first 30 mins and actually try and go ahead rather sitting back and inevitably concede
              We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                Me and the fellas I go with have been part of the "don't let the football spoil a good day out at the football" campaign for a couple of years now. It's the right philosophy,. particularly as a Rangers fan
                Yep same as me n pals also. Generally the football is the worst bit of a day on the lash enjoyable up until we concede the first then it's the usual dross until we get back in the pub.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                X