• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry after Mbokani

According to the People.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dieumerci_Mbokani

Source?

Coming from Russia? Don't fancy this as only money attract them.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
      Source?

As I said,The People.Not the best,but we're clinging on to a sinking ship,and any news of possible signings is welcome.

Comment

Looked pretty good in the game yesterday ..bit of a battering ram..

Comment

Watched him while he was in Belgium, awesome player and would provide a foil for austin in attack
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
            Source?

No, not coming from Russia. Coming from Ukraine (a country in which you really don't want to mention the word 'Russia' at the moment).

Currently at the African Nations Cup with DR Congo, he plays for Niko's club, Dynamo Kiev. And he's having a decent season there too.

As for money? Well, just remember that Niko took a huge salary cut to come back to QPR. Players are paid well out there, but no-one really wants to be in Ukraine, these days, with the country at war.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
              Watched him while he was in Belgium, awesome player and would provide a foil for austin in attack
              Yeah he seems to have a good goal return. Just think our priority should be a winger and a creative CM, in that order!!.....
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                Yeah he seems to have a good goal return. Just think our priority should be a winger and a creative CM, in that order!!.....
                Not a bad goal return at all, wonder how much he would be worth?

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                  would he get a game though
                  Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                    Not a bad goal return at all, wonder how much he would be worth?
                    Transfermarkt.com have valued him at 8.8mil. take off some for the ukraine crisis and he will be about 5-6 mil to buy. Or we loan with option as usual which would be brilliant. By the way, since joining Anderlecht, he has a minute per goal involvement period of 90.9 minutes. that is a brilliant output. Plenty of assists in that statistic as well.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                    X