• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty sad & cringey to hear

http://qprdot.org/viewtopic.php?t=75402

Good guy is that SM.

Used to post on here I believe.

I did see a commotion at the back of the stand, but didn't realise it was that bad.

We really have got a lot of bell ends following us away these days.

Too bad indeed. What's happened to our fans?
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Completely, totally unacceptable behavior. Culprits should be banned for life and prosecuted. Too many of these sorts of stories seem to be happening with our away following, it brings disgrace on the whole club.

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
        Too bad indeed. What's happened to our fans?
        Seen enough this season more than most other years that lots can't handle their booze or substances.

I've seen the same faces for years away, but this season we seem to have had an influx of spotty 'yoof' who think they are on set for football factory 2. Not chaps just really muggy kids who'd get a good hammering if they tried it with the wrong people.

Comment

Yes there is another thread connected to this and plays out from what I witnessed where the guys mates took themselves from down the side to the back no doubt to stick up for their mate which is fair enough with me. It was all connected t the incident which saw tons of stewards and plod on mass go running up the stairs midway through the first half

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
            I've seen the same faces for years away, but this season we seem to have had an influx of spotty 'yoof' who think they are on set for football factory 2. Not chaps just really muggy kids who'd get a good hammering if they tried it with the wrong people.
            You know what mate I looked around the away end and picked up on the amount of teens with scarves round their faces trying to look hard

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              You know what mate I looked around the away end and picked up on the amount of teens with scarves round their faces trying to look hard
              blame the Palace ultras ,same age group
              Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

http://qprdot.org/viewtopic.php?t=75402

Good guy is that SM.

Used to post on here I believe.

I did see a commotion at the back of the stand, but didn't realise it was that bad.

We really have got a lot of bell ends following us away these days.
                I was about 6 or so rows in front of it and thought it was handbags and didn't realise this was what happened. Not good. Throwing coins and spitting is low anyway but with women and children around is bang out of order.

Comment

Agree with all.

Imagine someone spitting on you, your Mrs or kid?

Game over.

Comment

I must admit that I've taken to sitting down the front at most away games cos I've detected an increase in amount of chaps who seem to be overly pumped up on booze/Charlie/whatever. I was a bit taken aback at Burnley when I couldn't wash me hands after having a slash cos of two bozoes hogging the sink divvying up some powder..... seems that this minority are starting to spoil the day of more and more ordinary fans and are getting more cocky/brazen in their behaviour.
                    I can sort of understand the need to have some sort of stimulus to get through the grimness of an Rs away performance but clearly some are over doing it and need to wind it in.

Comment

Some of these kids have no respect. A sad indictment of our society.
                      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                        Some of these kids have no respect. A sad indictment of our society.
                        Before the Wembly final there was a group of so called QPR fans outside the stadium trying to edge people on to get them to bite. A bunch of spotty scum.

Comment

Agree with all.

Imagine someone spitting on you, your Mrs or kid?

Game over.
                          I'd be steaming into them if that was me.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I would be fu[king going mad if they were throwing coins and spiting near my wife and kids, but what kind of idiot brings a celscvm phone to QPR away game.

Comment

One of the coins hit me, no stress to me but would have gone mental if my kid had been there ..

Comment

Working...
                              X