Adebayor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
    At least Harry didn't get to waste anymore money.

Comment

• Originally posted by zuluop View Post
      like i said another SSN spin to spice their show up........in an otherwise rather boring evening....
      Think you're right, who knows if Adebayor was even going anywhere but the local offy.

Comment

like i said another SSN spin to spice their show up........in an otherwise rather boring evening....
        It seemed to be more about the players who didn't sign for teams, rather than those that did.

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
          Even if we don't sign anyone, still think we have a good enough squad.
          Exactamondo

The reason we donīt get any players in is that we are not throwing stupid money around anymore.

Nothing to be ashamed of IMO.
          https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• Emmanuel Adebayor, Etienne Capoue and Younes Kaboul are all now staying put at Tottenham Hotspur after all, despite various reports throughout the day claiming the trio were on their way out of White Hart Lane.

From Sky News

Comment

• We needed a striker....it was obvious to everyone throughout the season. I cannot believe we did not get an out and out striker in - Charlie can dislocate his shoulder on saturday and then what? Zamora? Zarate?.....give me a ####ing break. Neither Vargas nor Zarate has ever been goal machines. Vargas may have had good spells on the national team but he seems to pass the ball even when he is in alone with the keeper jeeez. An investment of a few million pounds could have saved our season.....in stead we are set to loose hundreds of millions in fines when we go down.....

Last time around we would have gone down without Cisse.....just the sort of hit man we needed this window (perhaps not as crazy) but we needed an international proven goal scorer to boost our hopes.......and now we have nothing. Even our players have tweeted during the evening that they hoped for at least something........and TF et. al. let them (all of us too) down.

All we can do now is support the squad through the tough times ahead......

Comment

We needed a striker....it was obvious to everyone throughout the season. I cannot believe we did not get an out and out striker in - Charlie can dislocate his shoulder on saturday and then what? Zamora? Zarate?.....give me a ####ing break. Neither Vargas nor Zarate has ever been goal machines. Vargas may have had good spells on the national team but he seems to pass the ball even when he is in alone with the keeper jeeez. An investment of a few million pounds could have saved our season.....in stead we are set to loose hundreds of millions in fines when we go down.....

Last time around we would have gone down without Cisse.....just the sort of hit man we needed this window (perhaps not as crazy) but we needed an international proven goal scorer to boost our hopes.......and now we have nothing. Even our players have tweeted during the evening that they hoped for at least something........and TF et. al. let them (all of us too) down.

All we can do now is support the squad through the tough times ahead......
                wow SSN, Fernandes, Hughes and Redknapp really have turned our fans into whiney little mini-Chelseas haven't they?

You're demanding we sign an "international proven goal scorer" as our fifth striker because apparently Vargas (18 in 39 for Chile) and Zarate (19 in 29 in Argentina last season) aren't enough for a side that often plays one up front and already has an obvious first choice?

Comment

Working...
                X