No announcement yet.

Sandro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

get fer in the middle. only midfielder who can carry the ball from the middle.
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
      Bang on mate.

Bit of a Sandro w@nk fest for some reason. But to be fair to the posters its most likely out of pure desperation & clinging onto the fact we MIGHT have an option to improve us. Being honest I don't see it. Spurs saw us coming getting rid of the glass man & collecting 6 million sovs at the same time. We got rumped. Again.
      IMO, its not that he's made of glass, its just that he's too reckless in the tackle and therefore increases his chances of injury. Faurlin had exactly the same problem and look how he ended up.

So it comes back to poor coaching, not spotting and eradicating these weaknesses in players' games.

Comment

He's got a terrible record Stan. Going back a good bit. Can't all be from heavy tackles?

He's a sicknote imo.

Comment

I didn't want us to sign Sandro for this reason, I mean Spurs only sold him because they know he'll be out again. Why Harry paid so much for him I will never know?

He could've got him for half we spent on him, still would've been wasted money to be fair.

Comment

Working...
          X