Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The goals seemed to have dried up for Charlie....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The goals seemed to have dried up for Charlie....

It was bound to happen and hopefully he'll be back on the scoresheet soon but we are so reliant on his gaols......

Looking grim under Harry et al and he can fluff it up all he wants but how the hell can any manager survive this hideous away record.... My great grandchildren will take this truly horrible record to their graves......

From the away end it looked like he missed a sitter for our goal, sliced it to Niko. Thought he done ok first half on his own but he's never a lone striker. Thought he was very quiet second half.

Comment

Charlie

To me Austin looked completely fed up with what was going on today, and was looking more and more frustrated.

To me he didn't look very interested and I just hope he hasn't given up on us cos if he has then we are absolutely farked.

Comment

Away he gets no service

Comment

It was only a matter of time. You can only plough through this shite so many times.

Comment

Was he not scoring more when Sandro was playing?

Comment

sadly came to the same conclusion when we played Swansea. All down to Harry's negative tactics
              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
              This morning's tempest I have to cross
              I must be guided without a stumble
              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Jogo View Post
                It was only a matter of time. You can only plough through this shite so many times.
                Yeah must be quite demoralising going into every away game knowing that you are going to have to feed off scraps, and get very little decent ball in to actually play off.

Comment

Stick him up top with Zarate with Tarbs just behind him, that way he'll have plenty of service and a strike partner. Won't feel so isolated then.
                  "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Trouble is to some extent he's punched above his weight or made the very most of the scraps that he was feeding off but now he must feel like he's fasting.....
                    Last edited by BuffooneRy; 01-02-2015, 08:32 AM.

Comment

Just seen the goal on football first and his shot got blocked in fairness

Comment

Not surprised they've dried up when he's so isolated.

Comment

Every fan with one eye at minimum could tell you Austin on his own is a pointless exercise but Harry thinks otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                            From the away end it looked like he missed a sitter for our goal, sliced it to Niko. Thought he done ok first half on his own but he's never a lone striker. Thought he was very quiet second half.
                            His effort was blocked and diverted to Krancjar.

Other than that he had no service or support until Zamora came on and even then their was a lack of crosses into the box.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffooneRy View Post
                              My great grandchildren will take this truly horrible record to their graves......
                              You OK?

Comment

Working...
                              X