X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R's

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
      Don't like to say I told you so but after the FA Cup game I did say I didn't think we'd take a single point from the next 4 games & here we are 3 in with 0 points & I don't see it changing anytime soon.

Not bad luck. Our football at a lot of time is shocking. When we have the ball we get closed down in an instant, never a good option on & lose possession every time. When the opposition has the ball they play at their own pace & seem to do as they please. We lack pace, our formations & starting line ups are always wrong.

Home form also poor now.

I couldn't tell you where our next win is coming from personally we just look like a very bad football team.
      Agreed on that middle point about closing down, feel that will be solved by moving fer in and bringing back sandro. I think that will genuinely change our football.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Two home games and two away. Home Games against Southampton and Arsenal and away to Sunderland and Hull

Hull for me is a massive game their very beatable and on a shocking run.

For me 4 points possibly 5 points

Point at Home to Saints and I know its crazy but first away win at Hull (4 points). Depends what Arsenal turn up as could see us draw but equally could get tonked

Sunderland away we will have one man and his dog up there given its midweek so I would love nothing more then for the two or three hundred that make the effort to be rewarded with a win

Any other views???
          Arsenal game is March. Hope we get 12 from the 4. We seriously need 7, but may end up with only 2
          https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
              Meanwhile, back on Planet Earth.......

Comment

If we want to have a realistic chance of survival, the minimum return from the next three is two points. And we have to get one of those against Hull. If we lose the Hull game, I think we are toast, unless we win both of the other Feb games. Think that Hull, Burnley and Leicester will all struggle to get more than 30 points this year, and to be fair, if we fail to stay up this year we really have been 5hit. And this is from the fingers of a happy clapper
                https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

1 point.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                    Agreed on that middle point about closing down, feel that will be solved by moving fer in and bringing back sandro. I think that will genuinely change our football.
                    Problem is that Sandro might be injured quite soon again. Les Ferdinand has probably a cover for him in mind.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

4 points and a further nail in our coffin .
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

5 points
                        Saints draw
                        Sund draw
                        Hull Win
                        Arsenal Lose

Comment

can't see where the points will come from . maybe 1 against saints and 1 against hull , can't realistically seeing us getting anything off arsenal or the mackems

Comment

Working...
                          X