4 Games in February - How Many Points Will We Take

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 Games in February - How Many Points Will We Take

Two home games and two away. Home Games against Southampton and Arsenal and away to Sunderland and Hull

Hull for me is a massive game their very beatable and on a shocking run.

For me 4 points possibly 5 points

Point at Home to Saints and I know its crazy but first away win at Hull (4 points). Depends what Arsenal turn up as could see us draw but equally could get tonked

Sunderland away we will have one man and his dog up there given its midweek so I would love nothing more then for the two or three hundred that make the effort to be rewarded with a win

Any other views???

1 point at Hull seems doable.

Comment

People will call me mad but all are very winnable.

I'll start with the home games, Southampton have struggled at away games to teams lower down in the league and if we can get amongst them and rough them up, I fancy 3 much needed points. A similar approach against Arsenal under the lights could bring a shock result.

Now for the away games. You simply don't get a better chance of picking up points than these two games. Both struggle to score and Hull concede. Simply can't lose either game, whether we can win is another matter.

What do I think overall? As easily as they're all very winnable, disaster could strike and we lose the lot! 5 points.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
        People will call me mad but all are very winnable.

I'll start with the home games, Southampton have struggled at away games to teams lower down in the league and if we can get amongst them and rough them up, I fancy 3 much needed points. A similar approach against Arsenal under the lights could bring a shock result.

Now for the away games. You simply don't get a better chance of picking up points than these two games. Both struggle to score and Hull concede. Simply can't lose either game, whether we can win is another matter.

What do I think overall? As easily as they're all very winnable, disaster could strike and we lose the lot! 5 points.
        All are very winnable.... Behave yourself..... Granted they would be for a team not bereft of inspiration and a chummox like Redcrapp at the helm.... No chance.... Maybe we'll scrape a point up at Dull but that's it....

Let's face it we're not going to stay up under these fools....

Comment

Don't like to say I told you so but after the FA Cup game I did say I didn't think we'd take a single point from the next 4 games & here we are 3 in with 0 points & I don't see it changing anytime soon.

Not bad luck. Our football at a lot of time is shocking. When we have the ball we get closed down in an instant, never a good option on & lose possession every time. When the opposition has the ball they play at their own pace & seem to do as they please. We lack pace, our formations & starting line ups are always wrong.

Home form also poor now.

I couldn't tell you where our next win is coming from personally we just look like a very bad football team.

Comment

Anywhere from 0 to 2 points

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
              Don't like to say I told you so but after the FA Cup game I did say I didn't think we'd take a single point from the next 4 games & here we are 3 in with 0 points & I don't see it changing anytime soon.

Not bad luck. Our football at a lot of time is shocking. When we have the ball we get closed down in an instant, never a good option on & lose possession every time. When the opposition has the ball they play at their own pace & seem to do as they please. We lack pace, our formations & starting line ups are always wrong.

Home form also poor now.

I couldn't tell you where our next win is coming from personally we just look like a very bad football team.
              Sadly a very accurate summary of the joke that has become our beloved club.....

Comment

Qpr is a club laughed at by many other clubs all over England because of one man
                Harry ( smug ) redcrapp it hurts but it the truth
                R's

Comment

1 point.

We seem to be sinking without trace under HR. The chickens are coming home to roost now that the top half teams are coming to LR and we have been found wanting there too.

I would not be surprised if we have already seen our final win of the season.
                  'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Maybe a point against Southampton ,niche from Arsenal , Hull and Sunderland away are there for the taking for a team who isn`t abysmal ,so probably nothing from those two .
                    So a possible 1 point.
                    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

:
                      Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                      1 point.

We seem to be sinking without trace under HR. The chickens are coming home to roost now that the top half teams are coming to LR and we have been found wanting there too.

I would not be surprised if we have already seen our final win of the season.
                      A tad negative Doug, sadly you could be right! Maybe we'll have a chance to go back to Wembley for a promotion match in May of next year!
                      @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post

Home form also poor now.

Spot on fella

Comment

A point against Southampton and Hull, Nothing against Arsenal and Sunderland. Not a good enough return if we have designs ons taying in this division.

Comment

Can't see us getting anything. Home games are as hard as they come and away games we're hopeless. A lot depends on if we can bring someone decent in before the transfer deadline.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              Two home games and two away. Home Games against Southampton and Arsenal and away to Sunderland and Hull

Hull for me is a massive game their very beatable and on a shocking run.

For me 4 points possibly 5 points

Point at Home to Saints and I know its crazy but first away win at Hull (4 points). Depends what Arsenal turn up as could see us draw but equally could get tonked

Sunderland away we will have one man and his dog up there given its midweek so I would love nothing more then for the two or three hundred that make the effort to be rewarded with a win

Any other views???
                              im going with 6
                              TWITTER
                              @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                              Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Working...
                              X