Kicking off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kicking off

My mate just phoned me from Stoke. And said it kicked off among Rangers fans atleast 4 times,but the team never got no stick
    You Rsssssss

There more fight in our fans than in the team.

Comment

Or our chairman

Comment

did we run 'em H
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Didn't see any kick offs myself but I did slink off when they got their third in 93rd main. Dunno what happened at end but when players left pitch after prematch warm up and first half they studiously avoided contact with fans even though the tunnel was right by us. I suppose this is cos of what happened at Turf Moor? Ditto when they came out for start of match except for Harry who very demonstratively turned to fans and applauded us.

Comment

Maybe he was deluged
            You Rsssssss

Comment

Yeah I was row 5 so not far up where it was presumably all kicking off. But more than once Stoke stewards had to go up to that section to sort something out.
              Rangers Til I Die
              follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Only seen one incident during the first half, handbags which got sorted straight away. Looked worse by stewards and police running up and doing nothing.

Comment

See few others picked up on players choose to distance themselves from the fans

There seemed to be some verbals going on between two groups of fans behind us and got the impression one set were trying tot he provoke the other as they had all initially been sitting on the left hand side then quickly after the game kicked off they made there way to the back. Those in the know will recognise the faces

Comment

That's the problem with tickets going on general sale all the Herbert's decide they want a day out have a beer and kick off

Comment

Working...
                    X