Can WE do anything as fans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nick View Post
    Coming from you!!!!...... would of loved us to win today, not only for the club but so 'plums' like you would fock off and be quiet!!!!
    Funny how posters like him.are oh so quiet when things are going well lol
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I've not been to one away agame and I've learnt my lesson after watching shite negative footy in the champ
      R's

Comment

Ginge when have things gone well? Well at least consistently?

I'm not digging you out but sadly this board brings together polarised views with both sides assuming they are right with little ground being given.

We all love QPR but we have differing views on the way forward.

Comment

protests sounds like something like spoilt new-age fans would engage in. you want to call for harrys head then fair enough-we all want rangers doing well and he won't be the last gaffer who will get it from the stands if he is clearly doing a s ith job but protests.....leave off. god help our fanbase if we end up with a 40k stadium.....latte protest galore.
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
            Coming from you!!!!...... would of loved us to win today, not only for the club but so 'plums' like you would fock off and be quiet!!!!
            Was looking forward to a more optimistic forum next week as I thought we would get a point

Comment

Protests? Not sure about that. I feel tony is trying his best and hopeful likes of sir les will make us a better club. Sooner we get rid of the club destroyer red knapp and his useless band of brothers, we can move on

Comment

Working...
              X