• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he,s still a head nob in my book!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      I think when something needs to be debated seriously we do it as well as any other rangers forum difference here is we have some characters who like a joke and others struggle with the concept. Forums are taken way to seriously
      Last sentence bang on. They're here for a laugh and a pi$$ take as much as talking about Rangers IMO. Anybody getting on their high horse looking down at a particular forum for not being serious enough really needs to get laid more.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Plus this forum has far more member willing to get their kit off on cam. Others are all a bit frigid for my liking.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I just read this forum to see how many people Kirill can #### off on any given day.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
            No sense of humor. No tolerance for different opinions. Don't get irony. Little Napoleons. Some racist. Some thick. Some with a superiority complex. Lots of reasons
            Are you describing the people who "hate" this site, or your fellow posters on here?

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
              No sense of humor. No tolerance for different opinions. Don't get irony. Little Napoleons. Some racist. Some thick. Some with a superiority complex. Lots of reasons
              think all of this is wrong ,it's the opposite ,because someone stands thier ground in an arguement ,have an opinion,tell jokes that can offend some people,and because they support QPR gives you a superior complex , if you want a board were evryone politely agree WATRB is not for you
              Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                that's delia smiths kitchen, far too organised for you.
                You mean you dont have plastic tomato's for show in your kitchen? It's how we do it in Acton Vale

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  I think when something needs to be debated seriously we do it as well as any other rangers forum difference here is we have some characters who like a joke and others struggle with the concept. Forums are taken way to seriously

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                    It has Got worse in terms of being the board where you come to #### the club off..and in recent weeks it seems that almost everyone hasn't got a single good thing to say about the club..tony..harry..the players ..other forums..other fans....

Has it become the millwall of forums..nobody likes us we don't care!?
                    This is way off. WATRBs is by some distance the most pro- club/board/management of the major forums. LFW for instance had a three page thread the other day called 'is TF doing a good job'. One person offered a half defence, every single other poster said he had done badly. Compare that to the eight pages of 'great news!' in the thread on here with the press release and video about the old oak common plans.

Plenty on here still taking the 'best chairman in the league, lovely bloke, lucky to have him' line re TF, an opinion that has more or less dried up on other forums a while back.

Comment

Originally posted by Geng View Post
                      Plenty on here still taking the 'best chairman in the league, lovely bloke, lucky to have him' line re TF, an opinion that has more or less dried up on other forums a while back.
                      This. Fantasy Island mark 2015.
                      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                        This. Fantasy Island mark 2015.
                        well it does date back to that era. this board was originally a place for Pete to spout his "rumours" (Gianni's leaks), which naturally attracted the more credulous types. these days it's TF tweets and press releases and Redknapp excuses*, but the same core behaviour remains

*yeah I know this forum has turned on him too, but months and months after the others. I remember being in a tiny, tiny minority on here to want rid of Redknapp last summer - or to ask serious questions about his management when we were top of the league in autumn 2013. Other forums were very evenly split on those debates.

Comment

Ah..the history of QPR messagboards I could write a book...

Comment

Originally posted by W5R View Post
                            Ah..the history of QPR messagboards I could write a book...
                            Please do, I am sure you will find some buyers for this e-book among us

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                              Please do, I am sure you will find some buyers for this e-book among us
                              I'm not sure you would get a mention ;)

Comment

Originally posted by W5R View Post
                                I'm not sure you would get a mention ;)
                                Could not care less.

Comment

Working...
                                X