Why is this site hated by so many R supporters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is this site hated by so many R supporters

So many fans iv talked to absolutely hate this site, obviously well known as "fantasy island" but every Irish R fan iv spoken to say they hate the site and most on it (prob including me) haven't a clue what their talking about, are they right ??

Why would anyone HATE any messageaboard in the first place?
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

It depends on what you want from a forum. If you want reasoned, objective debate I think it fair to say WATRB is perhaps not its natural home. On the other hand if you want heart on sleeve emotion and honesty you do get it.

Comment

No sense of humor. No tolerance for different opinions. Don't get irony. Little Napoleons. Some racist. Some thick. Some with a superiority complex. Lots of reasons

Comment

Attention seekers.
          "I could think of a number of what I think would be interesting (and not even "gotcha") questions. But they wont be asked"

Fans forum ?

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
            So many fans iv talked to absolutely hate this site, obviously well known as "fantasy island" but every Irish R fan iv spoken to say they hate the site and most on it (prob including me) haven't a clue what their talking about, are they right ??
            It's always been good for me!

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
              No sense of humor. No tolerance for different opinions. Don't get irony. Little Napoleons. Some racist. Some thick. Some with a superiority complex. Lots of reasons
              Who are we talking about ?
              People on here ? Irish people ? or Irish people on here ?
              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                Why would anyone HATE any messageaboard in the first place?
                That's what I am wondering! Hate is a strong emotion, I don't know how people could generalize about the many posters who contribute and have hatred towards the site!
                @gatorTFC

Comment

I've seen some very harsh replies to pretty innocuous posts. That kind of thing can turn people off very quickly. Not much of it recently though, which is good.
                  'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                    And this pretty much sums it up.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                      It depends on what you want from a forum. If you want reasoned, objective debate I think it fair to say WATRB is perhaps not its natural home. On the other hand if you want heart on sleeve emotion and honesty you do get it.
                      Im only on here because I need a place to rant. My co-workers are still trying to grasp the difference between clubs and international. I blame American sports for calling NFL teams "World Champions" lol

Comment

I think when something needs to be debated seriously we do it as well as any other rangers forum difference here is we have some characters who like a joke and others struggle with the concept. Forums are taken way to seriously

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          I think when something needs to be debated seriously we do it as well as any other rangers forum difference here is we have some characters who like a joke and others struggle with the concept. Forums are taken way to seriously

Comment

i love this forum , been going home and away for 40yrs and was told a couple of years ago to go back to supporting chelsea . this person has never met me and i've never slagged anyone off on here ...

Comment

The other forums are boring as fuk, I mean who actually wants to talk non stop about Rangers? I come here for a mix of banter about QPR, general football, aliens, UKIP, and microwaves. Would not change it for anything.

Comment

Working...
                              X