Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Harry have money to spend this window now then?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Harry have money to spend this window now then?

Now we have offloaded Mutch?
    Will it be given to finance a perm signing?

Wouldve thought so mate. Reckon the board told him he has to sell if he wants funds.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Exactly and he must have someone in mind otherwise their was know point selling

Comment

wouldn`t suprise me if it`s still just loans.
        As all he`s really done is free up a squad place.

Comment

Originally posted by Midgeyboy View Post
          wouldn`t suprise me if it`s still just loans.
          As all he`s really done is free up a squad place.
          Foreign Loans, but able to bring in with paying there huge wages for the last few months.
          That M'Villa was on a huge wage when he joined that Russian side over us, I think it was £100,000 a week.
          We could gamble on players like this, be able to pay there wages and can still get rid next season if the gamble doesn't pay off.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
            Foreign Loans, but able to bring in with paying there huge wages for the last few months.
            That M'Villa was on a huge wage when he joined that Russian side over us, I think it was £100,000 a week.
            We could gamble on players like this, be able to pay there wages and can still get rid next season if the gamble doesn't pay off.
            M'Vila is on £3.75 million a year after tax at Rubin, roughly the equivalent of being paid £150,000 a week here.

Comment

according to this QPR are only looking at loans and are nowhere near to making any signings...feels you with confidence doesn't it?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31057892

Comment

Why TF is giving him more fvcking money is beyond me... TF is a manager like HR's dream!... Ask and you shall receive.

Comment

what money is he giving him, if he is still only looking at loans?

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                    what money is he giving him, if he is still only looking at loans?
                    1 - You still need money for loans
                    2 - Where do you think the Mutch money is going to go?

HR is so desperate for players he doesn't really need that he is willing to make himself look like a total #### by selling a young player he bought only 5 months ago

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                      1 - You still need money for loans
                      2 - Where do you think the Mutch money is going to go?

HR is so desperate for players he doesn't really need that he is willing to make himself look like a total #### by selling a young player he bought only 5 months ago
                      I actually think you have some sort of illness mate, like tourettes, maybe we should call it 'Harrettes'.

Comment

Does Harry have any money to spend ?
                        I would say any money he can spend he has to manufacture by shifting players .
                        Reading between the lines this window I think the club has bigger problems than we punters know , or they are prepared to go down pay the F F P fine and rebuild from the bottom up with a longer term policy
                        +

Comment

Working...
                        X