No announcement yet.

Robert huth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm is Huth clearly better than what we already have?

Rio, Dunne, Hill, Ned, Caulker and now possibly Huth?

Seems like another sideways step by the club imo. Then again we are pushing our luck with the guys we've already got… Really should have spent that Caulker/Rio/Samba money on a CB who can be a leader and marshall the defence.

Comment

I suppose thinking about it we do have cover there, we are short on the left and in the middle so probably why we aren't looking in that area.

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
        I suppose thinking about it we do have cover there, we are short on the left and in the middle so probably why we aren't looking in that area.
        We do but judging by their performances they are not good enough.

Comment

Originally posted by stationcafe View Post

Seems like another sideways step by the club imo. Then again we are pushing our luck with the guys we've already got… Really should have spent that Caulker/Rio/Samba money on a CB who can be a leader and marshall the defence.
          What we already have is conceding two goals a game.
          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post
            Redknapp plain and simple just wants the bloody media attention by leaving deals to the final day of the transfer window so he can get his mug on the tellybox winding down the window on Sky Sports! But for the life of me...can't Tony see the problem? Is he completely blind? We are in complete free fall, the squad is simply not good enough to compete at this level, we have the perfect opportunity to try and fix things...yet nothing!

He has come out and said Twitcher will remain whatever happens, well if so, give him a chance and let him get some decent boys in. If we don't and continue to spiral out of control, not win away, all the top boys to play at home etc. It can only mean one result. Worse still. and god forebid it happening...but we will then inevitably be hit with the FFP fine...which correct me if I'm wrong is in the £40M bracket? Added to the £179M debt...
            Hahaha turn it in! When will people wake up and realise all this is complete shite! Every club has been so busy haven't they? I mean it must be close to breaking records for the amount of deals done by Premier League clubs so far.....Nah!

It's the same at every club! Get over it! It's a merry-go-round and it's been happening for years, it's not something new.

Harry said from November he wanted players in early, the fact is, unless you pay silly money, it's a game of cat and mouse until the last few days.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
              What we already have is conceding two goals a game.
              Just the central defenders fault that is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                Just the central defenders fault that is it?
                Obviously not but a big part of the reason always lies there when you are shipping lots of goals.
                'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by stationcafe View Post

Spot on stn we've lacked leadership for years and C/H is the best place for a leader

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                    Obviously not but a big part of the reason always lies there when you are shipping lots of goals.
                    We have attack minded full backs, not good enough centre midfielders and wingers being played out of position, put that together and it wouldn't matter who's playing centre half.

Comment

I wonder if he's also left footed and able to play on the wing as well
                      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Very crude player who fitted in at stoke where defenders covered each other not that would happen here.
                        would rather look elsewhere

Comment

Signed for liecester.

Comment

We should've gone in for him.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                              We should've gone in for him.
                              Yeah, then we could of had hundreds of threads with #rightsort #onelastpayday #jobsfortheboys #oldmercernary #dementiaman

Comment

Working...
                              X