Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swansea favourites. Next!

Comment

I posted on another thread this morning that some of the problems created at our club is the fans fault, my reasoning was based on us coming into money and all of a sudden, lower league players where not good enough for us.

We have to spend millions and they have to come from a big club otherwise he was sh3t, this is QPR not Man Utd!

That's why I am gutted that Mutch has been sold, but if we pick up talent to develop then I will live with it.
      Kept the faith!

Comment

never heard of him

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
          never heard of him
          I wonder if I still have my first ticket stub? 1976
          Kept the faith!

Comment

Total panic buy I think.
            Goalscoring record fantastic in last 12 months, but before that nothing really.

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
              I posted on another thread this morning that some of the problems created at our club is the fans fault, my reasoning was based on us coming into money and all of a sudden, lower league players where not good enough for us.

We have to spend millions and they have to come from a big club otherwise he was sh3t, this is QPR not Man Utd!

That's why I am gutted that Mutch has been sold, but if we pick up talent to develop then I will live with it.
              Not sure what that us to do with Mutch. We buy players for 5 million and then develop them?

Comment

Don't worry about Gestede we will turn him to dog sh!t

Comment

Working...
                X