X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I sense another big scream if true

Just seen on the org Karl Henry going on a free

You have to be joking
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Now this would upset me arguably the player of the season who is earning peanuts in comparison to other players

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post

You have to be joking
        Have a Butchers QPR.ORG
        Last edited by dogsrrs; 29-01-2015, 05:00 PM.

Comment

There's absolutely nothing to substantiate that post.

Comment

Surely not. Just cant see that one happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
              There's absolutely nothing to substantiate that post.
              Maybe not but I find the posters on the org the most sensible and reliable

Comment

Makes no sense whatsoever. Out of contract in the summer and highly unlikely to be one of the bigger earners. Our best midfielder all season and even if we sign another centre mid and Sandro gets fit, I'd still have Henry in the squad as cover.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                  Maybe not but I find the posters on the org the most sensible and reliable
                  If this is true it says everything about the club as it is at present

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                    Makes no sense whatsoever. Out of contract in the summer and highly unlikely to be one of the bigger earners. Our best midfielder all season and even if we sign another centre mid and Sandro gets fit, I'd still have Henry in the squad as cover.
                    Bartons out of contract in the summer he earns far more than Henry , I'd take Henry over Barton , but then on his wedge Barton would be harder to shift

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                      Bartons out of contract in the summer he earns far more than Henry , I'd take Henry over Barton , but then on his wedge Barton would be harder to shift
                      I agree.

Comment

People didnt get their way when tf stood bt hr till season end (wrongly imo to clarify) so are now just making up bad rumour after bad rumour as a way of throwing their toys out the pram and causing as much unrest amongst fans as they can.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          People didnt get their way when tf stood bt hr till season end (wrongly imo to clarify) so are now just making up bad rumour after bad rumour as a way of throwing their toys out the pram and causing as much unrest amongst fans as they can.
                          Think what you like Mac Iv'e just seen Delia pull up outside LR

Comment

Rubbish

Comment

M´Villa or others coming in instead now maybe? We need to make Places in the squad available for inbound signings. We simply have to stay up this season..IMO
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X