Heard a little whisper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Del View Post
    Even if he signed he wouldnt play. Vargas will be kept wide right and Harru is insisting on keeping Fer in the team out of position on the left. Cant see that changing.
    I don't understand why this keeps being dragged up. Vargas generally plays as a winger for his country so why is it suddenly a problem for us?

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
      I don't understand why this keeps being dragged up. Vargas generally plays as a winger for his country so why is it suddenly a problem for us?
      Surely people can tell by the way he plays and moves that he isn't a winger... His very similar to Sanchez in his style of play and I wouldnt call Sanchez a winger.
      Vargas's run and movement are too good for him to be stuck out on the wing in a 4-4-2.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
        No, no,Hehe, LOL. I have rephrased my post a bit now.
        No offence Shania, it was naughty of me, forgive me

Comment

No problem on my part, 123211!! You are definitly forgiven!;))
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Any away day armchairs like me who aint going but fancy watching it, im going to the 'crock of gold' in ruislip high street again (opposite the wimpy by the lights).
            Massive rangers stronghold, about ten tellys and one massive screen. Was around a hundred of us for the macaroni burnley game. Proper gaff to watch it, promise ya.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
              Surely people can tell by the way he plays and moves that he isn't a winger... His very similar to Sanchez in his style of play and I wouldnt call Sanchez a winger.
              Vargas's run and movement are too good for him to be stuck out on the wing in a 4-4-2.
              It really boils down to would you prefer to play Hoilet on the flank and move Vargas inside with no final ball coming from the flank

Comment

Working...
              X