Deadline Day - Whats the over/under?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deadline Day - Whats the over/under?

How many we bringing in on the final day?
    Ill say atleast 3

I'd take the under on 3

Comment

1 or 2

Comment

4. 2x forwards, 1x winger and 1x midfielder.
        C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

am i the only one thinking that we are being a bit clever for a change, and keeping quiet and are going to be really happily surprised come monday night. Cant believe for one minute we are prepared to let mutch, adel, toilett and phillips all go without some serious players coming in to keep us up.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            am i the only one thinking that we are being a bit clever for a change, and keeping quiet and are going to be really happily surprised come monday night. Cant believe for one minute we are prepared to let mutch, adel, toilett and phillips all go without some serious players coming in to keep us up.
            Why are you so sure they're all going, just because there's been some enquiries..? It means little. The swap option with Wigan for Philips is dead so he isnt going there now and didn't want to anyway, Hoilett had an enquiry, but he may not be interested in a move to Germany even if they make an offer, and there's been nothing about Adel.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
              Why are you so sure they're all going, just because there's been some enquiries..? It means little. The swap option with Wigan for Philips is dead so he isnt going there now and didn't want to anyway, Hoilett had an enquiry, but he may not be interested in a move to Germany even if they make an offer, and there's been nothing about Adel.
              http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...urn-Italy.html

And swp, phillips and hoilett have all been told they can go if anyone wants them. So by that, the club is ready to weaken the squad,so must be ready to strengthen the squad. IMO.

Comment

And swp, phillips and hoilett have all been told they can go if anyone wants them. So by that, the club is ready to weaken the squad,so must be ready to strengthen the squad. IMO.

They're going nowhere....

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
                  They're going nowhere....
                  ITK??

Comment

Us wanting to offload players and other clubs buying them are two completely different things. Also as for Adel wanting a move to Italy, again means little. I want a go on Scarlett Johanssen but it doesn't mean it will happen....Although I still hold out hope that one day she'll fancy a bit of rough and happen to be in the area.

Comment

I did say 'prepared to let them go'.
                      Greedy burgers wont want to go anywhere, but we are trying to get shot cos its been realised they arent good enough, so some cover must be coming. Fingers crossed.

Comment

Id like to know Harrys deadline day signing average lifetime.

Comment

Not sure we'll sign anyone. Maybe one.

Comment

We need 3 at least imo to keep us competitive....

1 x striker, 1 x CM & 1 x LW.

I could make a argument for another 2 positions but theses areas must be priority. I just hope we don't find ourselves in the same position a slast year and bring no striker or a dud 1 in and Charlie gets injured.

Comment

Think we will see three in but other then mutch non out

Comment

Working...
                              X