Some stats and conclusions relating to relegation spots of last 10 years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jogo View Post
    Supporting the club doesn't mean you have to be blinkered and be overtly optimistic all the time.
    Oh but it does to some people.
    I will support QPR but it doesn't mean through rose tinted specs.
    I can see that Redknapp is not doing good enough just as he didnt 2 seasons ago and just made up excuses. He almost screwed up last season too, but got out of jail in the closing stages.
    Given the way the season has gone so far it is not easy to envisage where the next 18.-22 points will come from.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      Of course I would, because they are part of this club and they represent this club m8. Go support another team if you aren't gonna support the foundations of this club at all times.
      Harry and this squad of under achievers arent the club mate. Managers, players and boards come and go.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
        Think its sad that so many are accepting relegation as a certainty already. Wouldnt want to be stuck in the trenches with them. White flags at the ready chaps!
        I think the attitude amongst downbeat fans is in watching the troops on the pitch waving thier white flags at away matches followed by listening to their Commanding Chief spouting " it's difficult to win away matches".
        When we see those players and manager giving it their all in away games the mood will improve.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
          Harry and this squad of under achievers arent the club mate. Managers, players and boards come and go.
          and Fans stay.

Comment

Bottom 3 go down no matter what points they get. If suddenly the league becomes more competitive overall we could go down on 45 points

Comment

I still feel that if we can win or draw one away match then others will follow. It's just winning or drawing that first match which is difficult.

Comment

18 points = 6 wins

4 at home which is achievable when you think we have to play Newcastle, West Ham, Everton, Southampton, Spurs, Arsenal
                2 away from trips to Hull, Sunderland, Leicester, Stoke, Palace, WBA
                Could even be 4 wins at home, 1 away plus 3 draws

It's do-able

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                  I still feel that if we can win or draw one away match then others will follow. It's just winning or drawing that first match which is difficult.
                  Yer i agree and i actually think we might get something on Saturday so fingers crossed.

Comment

Oh ye of little faith!!

Originally posted by Jogo View Post
                    Never say never but it's hard to see where the points are going to come from, especially away from home.
                    "Nay, but me no buts, offer me no objections!!"

- Mark Twain

Comment

Personally, I can't see us staying up now but Harry has always been a lucky manager so maybe we have a shout. We will certainly need to be better than we have been to have a chance.
                      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by Blogandwhitehoops View Post
                        18 points = 6 wins

4 at home which is achievable when you think we have to play Newcastle, West Ham, Everton, Southampton, Spurs, Arsenal
                        2 away from trips to Hull, Sunderland, Leicester, Stoke, Palace, WBA
                        Could even be 4 wins at home, 1 away plus 3 draws

It's do-able
                        yes it is but the team havent played well if they were playing well you could see it happening it will take a massive up lift in performance

Comment

Working...
                        X