Last minute time again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last minute time again

Harry will be looking forward to being in the media spotlight again, saying "obviously " and "difficult" many times as once again it looks very like it will come down to the last day if not last few minutes for us to do our January window business,anyone optimistic? ?

The geezer is a pr ick, we will come up short again. All our intended targets would off all gone to other clubs, quote that's if there is any targets
    You Rsssssss

Comment

Can't see us other than bring a panic buy.
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

What loans did he bring in last January?

Comment

Think it will be pretty quiet this time, fans have been told countless times there is no real budget yet still they are expecting some stampede. My money wd be on some last minute underwhelming loan signing who then wont be picked.

Comment

Tony Fernandes: Harry, would you like to sign these players now or wait until deadline day?
            Harry: Il wait til deadline day Tony.

#stuffthatdoesnthappen

Comment

I hope the electronics go in his car so the window can't come down
              You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                What loans did he bring in last January?
                Fella from Fulham, Morrison, Doyle, the rubbish WHU forward, Keane...... All, bar Morrison, pony.....

Comment

As we know most transfer activity takes place on the last day, I'm just hoping we can off load some and bring the right players in.

I'm still hopeful and think we'll stay up.

Comment

Looks like I was wrong about "last minute" deals

Comment

Working...
                    X