Remaining Fixtures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    And in my opinion, thinking we won't get a single point even away from home between now and the end of the season is ludicrous. Remember 12-13? 16 games without a win? that shocker still changed. I don't see how it is any less realistic to believe this won't change either
    Did you think the same thought at the start of the season was ludicrous? - To not get an away point until beginning February potentially!

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
      Did you think the same thought at the start of the season was ludicrous? - To not get an away point until beginning February potentially!
      To not get a single win until 17 matches into a season was shocking as well, still changed.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

To not get a single win until 17 matches into a season was shocking as well, still changed.
        that's not answering my question......?

Comment

Careful now...you gonna #### all over his bonfire :-). At the start of the season Nasser thought we would be top 6 :-)

Comment

Next 16 matches will be crucial.
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Actually it is, but I will spell it out for you so you don't have to do the difficult thing of understanding my point. Of course it shocks and disappoints me, but the same could be said about the previous record. Guess what happened, that changed.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Anything can happen, Bradford beat Chelsea away. Did anyone expect that one?

It's not a fact that we're down already like some make out.

Comment

I`m no Bergerac but I think i`m detecting a clash of personalities between you boys.

Comment

Actually it is, but I will spell it out for you so you don't have to do the difficult thing of understanding my point. Of course it shocks and disappoints me, but the same could be said about the previous record. Guess what happened, that changed.
                    How is it answering my question?! Its a yes or no answer which you aint provided.. I'll ask it again for you...

At the start of the season would it of been a ludicrous thought to think that by now we WOULD NOT have a single away point? Creating a premier league record -

Comment

How is it answering my question?! Its a yes or no answer which you aint provided.. I'll ask it again for you...

At the start of the season would it of been a ludicrous thought to think that by now we WOULD NOT have a single away point? Creating a premier league record -
                      I wouldn't say it ludicrous, it can happen, anything can happen, we could go one and win 3 away games in a row?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                        I wouldn't say it ludicrous, it can happen, anything can happen, we could go one and win 3 away games in a row?
                        Oh anything can happen MYU I agree.. but it would of been a ridiculous thought when we all thought HR had assembled a decent enough team.

Comment

Oh anything can happen MYU I agree.. but it would of been a ridiculous thought when we all thought HR had assembled a decent enough team.
                          I agree but it can happen, who is to say that we wont go on and win lots more away than home?

That's the beauty of this sport, Newcastle were right at the bottom and then went on a winning run.

Don't give up now when it not over.

Comment

Working...
                          X