Remaining Fixtures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remaining Fixtures

No win in 5 games.. No away points on the board so far this season.. Needing to find 3 teams who are worse than us.. How many points from the remaining fixtures would you say we will get?

Stoke (Away)
    Southampton (Home)
    Sunderland (Away)
    Hull (Away)
    Tottenham (Home)
    Arsenal (Home)
    Palace (Away)
    Everton (Home)
    WBA (Away)
    Chelsea (Home)
    Villa (Away)
    West Ham (Home)
    Liverpool (Away)
    City (Away)
    Newcastle (Home)
    Leicester (Away)

Right now in time with our away form, Im looking at that list and thinking 6 points.

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
    No win in 5 games.. No away points on the board so far this season.. Needing to find 3 teams who are worse than us.. How many points from the remaining fixtures would you say we will get?

Stoke (Away)
    Southampton (Home)
    Sunderland (Away)
    Hull (Away)
    Tottenham (Home)
    Arsenal (Home)
    Palace (Away)
    Everton (Home)
    WBA (Away)
    Chelsea (Home)
    Villa (Away)
    West Ham (Home)
    Liverpool (Away)
    City (Away)
    Newcastle (Home)
    Leicester (Away)

Right now in time with our away form, Im looking at that list and thinking 6 points.
    So you are making the assumption that we won't win a single away game?

I personally see us getting quite a few points. wins against Sunderland, Hull, Everton, Villa, Newcastle; draws or wins against Stoke, Southampton, Spurs, Chelsea, Leicester and maybe arsenal and West ham, Losses against City, Liverpool, Palace, WBA.
    Totals up to about 20-26 points hopefully.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      So you are making the assumption that we won't win a single away game?

I personally see us getting quite a few points. wins against Sunderland, Hull, Everton, Villa, Newcastle; draws or wins against Stoke, Southampton, Spurs, Chelsea, Leicester and maybe arsenal and West ham, Losses against City, Liverpool, Palace, WBA.
      Totals up to about 20-26 points hopefully.
      Yes... I am.

That's because your a fvcking in-denial happy clapper Nasser who walks around with the Blinkers on.

Comment

Three teams worse than us? Could be a tall order, that

Comment

Yes... I am.

That's because your a fvcking in-denial happy clapper Nasser who walks around with the Blinkers on.
          SO now you are saying that not a single away win is possible. I don't think that me disagree with that opinion makes me 'a fvcking in-denial happy clapper' as you so eloquently put it. I think it makes you a very very negative person towards the club you 'happily' support. Don't develop a vendetta against my opinion and an unnecessary level of rudeness towards me and fellow supporters because we have faith in our club. What makes your opinion so much more realistic than mine? What makes a team losing every single away game in a league season a realistic outlook? I think that is just strange. Even some other supporters who are more negative than me would still find your statement ridiculous and based on completely strange beliefs.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Stoke (Away)
            Southampton (Home)
            Sunderland (Away)
            Hull (Away)
            Tottenham (Home)
            Arsenal (Home)
            Palace (Away)
            Everton (Home)
            WBA (Away)
            Chelsea (Home)
            Villa (Away)
            West Ham (Home)
            Liverpool (Away)
            City (Away)
            Newcastle (Home)
            Leicester (Away)

If we don't get 6 points from our next four games we have no hope.

Comment

SO now you are saying that not a single away win is possible. I don't think that me disagree with that opinion makes me 'a fvcking in-denial happy clapper' as you so eloquently put it. I think it makes you a very very negative person towards the club you 'happily' support. Don't develop a vendetta against my opinion and an unnecessary level of rudeness towards me and fellow supporters because we have faith in our club. What makes your opinion so much more realistic than mine? What makes a team losing every single away game in a league season a realistic outlook? I think that is just strange. Even some other supporters who are more negative than me would still find your statement ridiculous and based on completely strange beliefs.
              Oh its possible, im just saying that we wont.
              I aint negative im being realistic about it.. Im not happy supporting QPR at the moment at all. I don't enjoy going at the moment, its awful.. truly awful.
              What makes my opinion more realistic? The fact that the majority of fans who go actually have the same opinion at the moment of how bad it is and where the club is.

What makes it NOT a realistic output?.. Have you been to an away game this season Nasser? Its based on the belief of going to away games this season and seeing this team play.

Comment

Stoke (Away) Draw
                Southampton (Home) Draw
                Sunderland (Away) Win
                Hull (Away) win
                Tottenham (Home) Draw
                Arsenal (Home) Lose
                Palace (Away) Lose
                Everton (Home) Win
                WBA (Away) Draw
                Chelsea (Home) lose
                Villa (Away) Win
                West Ham (Home) Draw
                Liverpool (Away) Lose
                City (Away) lose
                Newcastle (Home) win
                Leicester (Away) could be anything
                This is a good thread that should have more contributions

Nasser have to agree with WLR your hearts in the right place but your unconditional faith given what we are seeing does make you come across a bit delusional but your decent enough so no harm done

On topic though and in my humble opinion if we don't pick up two away wins or minimum of six points away between now and the end of the season were down no matter how up beat some want to be.

We need to find minimum of five ideally six wins from the games left. Five wins gives us 34points six wins 37points

My predictions are above and give us 20points

Comment

Oh its possible, im just saying that we wont.
                  I aint negative im being realistic about it.. Im not happy supporting QPR at the moment at all. I don't enjoy going at the moment, its awful.. truly awful.
                  What makes my opinion more realistic? The fact that the majority of fans who go actually have the same opinion at the moment of how bad it is and where the club is.

What makes it NOT a realistic output?.. Have you been to an away game this season Nasser? Its based on the belief of going to away games this season and seeing this team play.
                  I went to four this season West. Man Utd, Southampton and Newcastle. I supported the team for 90 minutes and remember most fans doing so. Of course it is awful, everyone has acknowledged the fact but to say that we won't win, as categorically as you have said it, it is a bit over exaggerative.

I will always enjoy supporting this club because of what it brings, there will always be bad periods and bad phases, we have seen with away results that this is the case, but I feel that those wins and big successes become all the sweeter as a result.

You should never put yourself in a position where you are unhappy supporting your team. If that is ever the case, then stop doing it. Be grateful and think of all the good things that could happen. Believe in this team and support its potential. If it doesn't work out, so be it, part and parcel with this club, but if and hopefully when it does work out, you will feel so happy to have been behind the team all the way.

Comment

but to say that we won't win, as categorically as you have said it, it is a bit over exaggerative
                    As is your prediction that we will get 20 -26 points from them games so you both as bad as one another :-). Personally i dont see may points from that list but thats just my opinion.

Comment

I went to four this season West. Man Utd, Southampton and Newcastle. I supported the team for 90 minutes and remember most fans doing so. Of course it is awful, everyone has acknowledged the fact but to say that we won't win, as categorically as you have said it, it is a bit over exaggerative.

I will always enjoy supporting this club because of what it brings, there will always be bad periods and bad phases, we have seen with away results that this is the case, but I feel that those wins and big successes become all the sweeter as a result.

You should never put yourself in a position where you are unhappy supporting your team. If that is ever the case, then stop doing it. Be grateful and think of all the good things that could happen. Believe in this team and support its potential. If it doesn't work out, so be it, part and parcel with this club, but if and hopefully when it does work out, you will feel so happy to have been behind the team all the way.
                      Love your postitivity Nasser.. your a good egg.

Comment

Never thought anyone would be as/more positive than me, but nasser you have certainly taken that crown top man!!!!

Anyway points from the remaining games... As its home games where our points are theyre all important but Everton and Newcastle are 'huge' games for us. Realistically the other winnable games are all away so Sunderland, Hull, Palace, WBA, Villa and Leicester are also big games. IF we can get a win at Sunderland that could set the ball rolling for a run of away wins/draws against the listed teams...... IMO there are 6 wins still to come and a couple of draws!
                        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Stoke (Away) lose
                          Southampton (Home) draw
                          Sunderland (Away) draw
                          Hull (Away) draw
                          Tottenham (Home) draw
                          Arsenal (Home) lose
                          Palace (Away) lose
                          Everton (Home) win
                          WBA (Away) lose
                          Chelsea (Home) draw
                          Villa (Away) lose
                          West Ham (Home) win
                          Liverpool (Away) lose
                          City (Away) lose
                          Newcastle (Home) win
                          Leicester (Away) win

done my predictions, don't look good imo

Comment

14 more points is my guess

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                              done my predictions, don't look good imo
                              That would prob keep us up most seasons

Comment

Working...
                              X