No announcement yet.

Seems like we may have a striker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very good player. Nutter though, so will fit right in.
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by JJB View Post
      That's right Matty, I just followed press spec. ####ing hell some people just can't admit it when they are wrong.
      Why would I be wrong? Give concrete information and people may believe you. We were long linked with Caulker before you piped up.

You may be right but I don't believe you, that's my opinion.

You could have said plenty of things without giving the game away regarding his identity. Di Marzio broke the news the same day as you regarding Osvaldo, so why not say it then, once it's public knowledge?

In August you posted something similar "Brother just texted me, told me he has just taken a call to collect a player from the airport and take him to HQ. Arrives at 3PM. Can't name names but you will be very pleased if we pull this off. Under 30 and a forward."

This was when we were heavily linked with Sigthorsson, yet it turned out we hadn't spoke to him in months.

Regarding the Caulker thread, I remember you posting up information and Caulker was posting on his twitter at the same time stuck in traffic in his own car!

Also, how can we forget "My brother picked up a player from Hertfordshire to take to HQ." when we were heavily linked with Deeney.

Also, it's quite funny how your brother gets all the jobs despite not being employed by QPR? It must fall lucky on him every time.

No wonder we're skint flying in and driving all these players around and paying for hotels!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        So we have adel,joey and now osvaldo. all we need to do is bring back dr lector (diakite) and sign ravel, then we can call ourselves the new crazy gang
        We sign the players that nobody wants.

Comment

Imposing striker up top...could be a shrewd signing if he dont go all Cuckoos Nest on us !

Comment

Originally posted by JJB View Post
            That's right Matty, I just followed press spec. ####ing hell some people just can't admit it when they are wrong.
            You'll always have people ask questions or twist the truth, part of life.

Comment

If true, another typical Harry gamble signing. A nutcase who Redknapp is gambling on getting his head right.

If he does come good watch how many times Harry tells the media no one wanted him but Harry.

Comment

Its all Remy's fault for leaving us on deadline day

#JeNeSuisPasLoic

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                  If true, another typical Harry gamble signing. A nutcase who Redknapp is gambling on getting his head right.

If he does come good watch how many times Harry tells the media no one wanted him but Harry.
                  Which would probably be a fact.

Comment

Hope this deal doesn't go through.
                    Doesn't look to keen in joining us, or coming back to the Prem League.
                    His attitude stinks.

Comment

Working...
                    X