X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nobody in and nobody out.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
      Really? Off the top of my head, this season alone: Rio, Mutch, Sandro, Kranjcar, Caulker... Have they really improved our squad? Isla and Vargas, yes, not bad. Who else this season?
      Would keep caulker & Mutch and Sandro, when he's fit. Not really Harry's fault the way things have gone with him.
      Yes I think they have improved the squad from what it was. People have short memories. The attitude in the camp was dreadful with Hughes signings.

The only signing that made no sense was Rio

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
        Good post tho I think it's more to do with agents playing money games
        Last time we bought early Hughs rushed in and Farked us for the next 3 years you could also make the same case for Warnock yeah he got his money late in the window but he made a crash bang wallop in signings Traore SWP say no more
        It's a combination of multiple things. Agents, TV and clubs not willing to let a player leave until a replacement has been found, something which is very hard when clubs are unwilling to release players early in the window.

Comment

Originally posted by OneEyedWilly View Post
          Would keep caulker & Mutch and Sandro, when he's fit. Not really Harry's fault the way things have gone with him.
          Yes I think they have improved the squad from what it was. People have short memories. The attitude in the camp was dreadful with Hughes signings.

The only signing that made no sense was Rio
          Rio = Caulker
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
          X