Deadline day predictions..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deadline day predictions..

So guys we all know how Harry Redknapp loves to be in the spotlight on transfer deadline day.

Who do you guys think Mr Redknapp will say in the window of his car on sky sports news? I predict at least 2 players will be signed on deadline day.

I think this is a problem when having Redknapp as our manager, he loves being the star on deadline day, all we know these players we just signed on deadline day could've been playing for us weeks ago..

What do you think?

(first time posting a thread go easy on me!)

I reckon 2 in, 2 out.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Hopefully no money wasted on "Harry" players and he just gets on with the squad he has. If we can get through this window without wasting any money it would be for the best. hope TF sticks to his guns.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
        I reckon 2 in, 2 out.
        Which two out? if their ever was an out Taraabt & SWP OR Mutch?

Comment

Likely harry will sell players who we may need next year if we get relegated. Harry wont care coz he wont be here. I guess.. mutch and phillips to go.. which is so stupid - picture this. Whilst both are not playing currently. Vargas & Barton are highly unlikely to remain with us next year(not that big of a loss) especially if we go down - so we could look to use mutch and phillips in their positions no? Wait a second. Harry will make a loss on the pair and replace them with overpaid has beens who probably will be on double the wages.

our short term views are whats wrong with this club.
          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
          Lovejoy: "No?!"
          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Think the Harry attacks are unfounded - his signings have been pretty good tbf

Comment

Originally posted by OneEyedWilly View Post
              Remember last January window signings?

Comment

Originally posted by OneEyedWilly View Post
                Really? Off the top of my head, this season alone: Rio, Mutch, Sandro, Kranjcar, Caulker... Have they really improved our squad? Isla and Vargas, yes, not bad. Who else this season?

Comment

3 midfielders in!

Comment

Probably sell austin and then say "well you know it's hard we had to let the boy go he's left us at the last minute and we couldn't get anyone in its gonna he hard 5 million was too much to turn down ...slurp" . Hopefully a couple in , striker and a winger and maybe move one or two fringe players on but can't see much happening tbh

Comment

Harry did not even bother in the summer window. He just sped away and left the reporter gutted
                      You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by lilcarlito View Post
                        Which two out? if their ever was an out Taraabt & SWP OR Mutch?
                        Mutch and Phillips I reckon. We wont get rid of SWP until his contract ends.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Who do you guys think Mr Redknapp will say in the window of his car on sky sports news?
                          Last time Harry nearly ran over the Sky Sports reporter so maybe this time he will actually hit him..

Comment

So guys we all know how Harry Redknapp loves to be in the spotlight on transfer deadline day.

Who do you guys think Mr Redknapp will say in the window of his car on sky sports news? I predict at least 2 players will be signed on deadline day.

I think this is a problem when having Redknapp as our manager, he loves being the star on deadline day, all we know these players we just signed on deadline day could've been playing for us weeks ago..

What do you think?

(first time posting a thread go easy on me!)
                            Heard it all now! Harry's fault we sign players on deadline day! Don't you think he would have wanted them all in for Burnley?

Why do you think so much business is done in Europe on deadline day and not before? Is that because every manager loves being the star?

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                              Heard it all now! Harry's fault we sign players on deadline day! Don't you think he would have wanted them all in for Burnley?

Why do you think so much business is done in Europe on deadline day and not before? Is that because every manager loves being the star?
                              Good post tho I think it's more to do with agents playing money games
                              Last time we bought early Hughs rushed in and Farked us for the next 3 years you could also make the same case for Warnock yeah he got his money late in the window but he made a crash bang wallop in signings Traore SWP say no more

Comment

Working...
                              X