Pato

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pato

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...-pato-5026132?

Rumour about him broke a few weeks ago, I think they're just filling up the space! Also Les Ferdinand mentioned in his piece of the official website that he had an agent trying to get him to sign a former "Brazilian International", probably this.

Comment

Depends what we would get for Taarabt though, and what figure Pato is available for?
      I'm sure Spurs get 30% of the sell on fee as well.

We discussed Pato on here about 3 weeks ago, and a poster on here pointed out that he isn't the wonderkid he once was.
      Last 2 seasons his scoring record has been poor.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
        Depends what we would get for Taarabt though, and what figure Pato is available for?
        I'm sure Spurs get 30% of the sell on fee as well.

We discussed Pato on here about 3 weeks ago, and a poster on here pointed out that he isn't the wonderkid he once was.
        Last 2 seasons his scoring record has been poor.
        Both will be loan moves. We're basically trying to move Adel on to free up his wages to bring in a loan signing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
          Both will be loan moves. We're basically trying to move Adel on to free up his wages to bring in a loan signing.
          Pato was brilliant at Milan, but form has dropped since playing in Brazil for 3 seasons.
          Has a scoring record of about 1 in 3.

Don't know much about the Brazilian League though.
          Is it our Championship Level or League 1?

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
            Pato was brilliant at Milan, but form has dropped since playing in Brazil for 3 seasons.
            Has a scoring record of about 1 in 3.

Don't know much about the Brazilian League though.
            Is it our Championship Level or League 1?
            Yeah he's not been at it for a few years, a move could do him good. It's not going to be cheap though and it's a huge gamble. I can't see it happening.

Not sure, I thought it was terrible from watching it in the past but I seem to remember a few people saying it's not bad.

Comment

Yeah he's not been at it for a few years, a move could do him good. It's not going to be cheap though and it's a huge gamble. I can't see it happening.

Not sure, I thought it was terrible from watching it in the past but I seem to remember a few people saying it's not bad.
              We have to maybe gamble somewhere though if strikers like Pato and Osvaldo are available on loan, otherwise it's gonna be another case of rejects from English Clubs again.

Comment

Saw a few games whilst I was out there last year. It's not a great level. Probably in between prem and championship. Didn't get too see Pato unfortunately but Robinho looked great in the game I saw him in (2 goals and got sent off!)

Think Pato could be a good signing but seems that in order to get him we'd have to get rid of the one person who could create chances for him!

Comment

Same as Adriano imo. Both started their careers like houses on fire, but sadly at a young age both seem to not have the desire to take their careers to where they should be going.

No questioning Pato's ability, just his mindset. Pato still only about 24, 25 so if fit he could get back on track.
                  @chrisrobson9

Comment

Top quality player. However i've got that this is absolute ######## feeling in regards to this article.

Comment

Pato's a crock, AC Milan overplayed him when he was young and ruined his career. Too much of a gamble imo.

Comment

Harry's rejected him, not the type of player we're looking for apparently. Now, this time next week we'll have Adebayor just you watch...
                        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

harry has ruled out signing pato..

however, he has ruled out signing people before, followed by us signing them,
                          Not decided on pato, but if no one else better is available, i'd have him.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                            Harry's rejected him, not the type of player we're looking for apparently. Now, this time next week we'll have Adebayor just you watch...
                            Never played for Spurs so got no chance

Comment

Working...
                            X