Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ale Faurlin

Isokinetic London3h ago
    Ale Faurlin hard months + huge efforts: proofed strong character and will. A good patient and person. You'll be back stronger than before.

QPR FC retweeted
    Alejandro Faurlin ‏@alefaurlin 3h
    Session done!! and other long and hard day in @IsokineticLDN , I'm on the mend once again it's been really hard 4 and half months...
    Slowly getting there again, I did take my distance from everything this time,hope everyone understand that....
    Once again I like to thank every single one of you for the support I did get all the love from you people and it's been of big help!!!
    And obviously thanks to QPR once again show me and bring me all the support! Can't be more grateful and proud to be part of this club...
    I'll back here l, so I will start to update and keep you guys more aware of were I am with the rehab!!!

It really would be great to see him back in the team. Well done, Ali Faurlin!!
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
      Isokinetic London3h ago
      Ale Faurlin hard months + huge efforts: proofed strong character and will. A good patient and person. You'll be back stronger than before.

QPR FC retweeted
      Alejandro Faurlin ‏@alefaurlin 3h
      Session done!! and other long and hard day in @IsokineticLDN , I'm on the mend once again it's been really hard 4 and half months...
      Slowly getting there again, I did take my distance from everything this time,hope everyone understand that....
      Once again I like to thank every single one of you for the support I did get all the love from you people and it's been of big help!!!
      And obviously thanks to QPR once again show me and bring me all the support! Can't be more grateful and proud to be part of this club...
      I'll back here l, so I will start to update and keep you guys more aware of were I am with the rehab!!!
      He wont be back stronger than before ,he`s an injury prone liability ,even when he was fit he was too light weight ,gave the ball away too easy and probably the most over rated player weve had for years . We need to get shot of Faulin at the first opportunity .
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
        He wont be back stronger than before ,he`s an injury prone liability ,even when he was fit he was too light weight ,gave the ball away too easy and probably the most over rated player weve had for years . We need to get shot of Faulin at the first opportunity .
        And that sadly is the cold hard truth . Feel bad for the lad but when his contracts up that's it .

Comment

i respect the lads desire but he will go down again quicker than prince andrew on an underage damian duff!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

You may be right about him not coming back. Don't agree with the rest though. He was regularly one of our best players when on the pitch. Always looked committed to the club, a great tackler and could really make things happen for us. I wouldn't mind seeing him in the current squad - he can't give the ball away any more than Joey and co. Have recently.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
              And that sadly is the cold hard truth . Feel bad for the lad but when his contracts up that's it .
              So do i Gregg ,because he seems like a likable chap ,but we`re not a charity .
              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

we have given him chances to prove his fitness/injurys but its time to cut the cord now. finished at any decent level and rangers gave him everything.
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

I have to agree and I was not at all happy the we resigned him, you just know this was going to happen again and wasted more money. Great guy but we need players that are fit and who can give us game time.

Comment

Bar the very first bit, that's a massive load of nonsense.

Comment

Best midfielder at the club after Taarabt.

Comment

I liked Faurlin but doubt he will ever be the player he was before the first injury and thats just the way it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Westway View Post
                          Best midfielder at the club after Taarabt.
                          thats because we have had a thing for a very long time of buying hard working carthorses and had nothing to compere him to-when we actually get a player who can produce something out of our normal we get hyped up. in the last 7-8 years we have had only 3/4 players who could change a game-he was one.......a long time back. we have given more than any club in the country would have-loyalty has worn out on this one.
                          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Love Faurlin and think he was a fantastic player but, let's be honest, his knees are shot. I think he's a write off at this level of football.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Let's give him a chance before completely writing him off.

Comment

Working...
                              X