R's players on demand!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R's players on demand!

McCarthy wanted by Everton; Phillips wanted by WBA, Wigan and Wolves; Mutch wanted by Crystal Palace; Fer wanted by Napoli; Adel wanted in Italy; Austin....only God knows how many will be after him if we go down. It goes to show that after all we do have some talents in our team but as yet, we have not seen the best of. A player is a person like all of us and he too may suffer from self confidence. You looks at Mutch and you never see him smile. He looks so tensed and surely needs encouragement. The same can be said of Matt Phillips. Austin believe in himself and works hard to make his dreams come through. That's the difference between players that succeed and those that will not. However, I believe that such players should be helped getting their confidence back both from the coaching staff and from the supporters as well. I hate seeing one of our players leaving us as a no-hoper, to watch him do well for other clubs.

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
    McCarthy wanted by Everton; Phillips wanted by WBA, Wigan and Wolves; Mutch wanted by Crystal Palace; Fer wanted by Napoli; Adel wanted in Italy; Austin....only God knows how many will be after him if we go down. It goes to show that after all we do have some talents in our team but as yet, we have not seen the best of. A player is a person like all of us and he too may suffer from self confidence. You looks at Mutch and you never see him smile. He looks so tensed and surely needs encouragement. The same can be said of Matt Phillips. Austin believe in himself and works hard to make his dreams come through. That's the difference between players that succeed and those that will not. However, I believe that such players should be helped getting their confidence back both from the coaching staff and from the supporters as well. I hate seeing one of our players leaving us as a no-hoper, to watch him do well for other clubs.
    I feel so sorry for Mutch, he must be on a very low wage

Comment

Working...
    X