Petrasso

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petrasso

Am I the only one who think he should be given ago on the wings....I reckon he's better than Hoilett, got pace to burn and would love to see him given 20 minutes or so here and there and judge from there.

I agree and he cant be any worse than Hoilett. Bet Harry wont play him though...

Comment

Think he will be good for us at some point, wouldn't start him though just yet
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
        Am I the only one who think he should be given ago on the wings....I reckon he's better than Hoilett, got pace to burn and would love to see him given 20 minutes or so here and there and judge from there.
        Well TF agrees with you he also wants to see him in the 1st team

Comment

No your not mate. i have been championing him and franky for the past 18 months. another one doing well is reece cox.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I just don't get where we are lacking quality why are we not given any of the youngsters ago. Surely Petrasso or Sutherland would offer something different and would have the desire to do well.

Im not saying throw them straight into the deep end and start them but surelythey should be in the match day squad and give 15 - 20 minutes to see how they fair or how are we ever going to know?!!

Comment

I just don't get where we are lacking quality why are we not given any of the youngsters ago. Surely Petrasso or Sutherland would offer something different and would have the desire to do well.

Im not saying throw them straight into the deep end and start them but surelythey should be in the match day squad and give 15 - 20 minutes to see how they fair or how are we ever going to know?!!
              they should have been given mins in at least a cup game. but nooooo, harry would rather play anton and one hip.

Comment

a decent manager would have given him a go by now!

Comment

Originally posted by march56 View Post
                  a decent manager would have given him a go by now!
                  Got a feeling I know where this thread is going..............
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Harry never plays the youth, petrasso sounds decent, seen a few clips of him. Let's give him a chance. Harry keeps persisting with players who aren't performing. Strange. Could understand if we had a squad that is in form and playing well but that isn't the case. Sure he could do better than some of the performances this season.
                    C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                      you had to spoil it mate.

Comment

Not sure about starting him yet, but I would certainly rather see him on the bench to bring on for 10 or 15mins than Hoilett or SWP.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                          ok nick
                          yes petrasso should be given a go he is a decent player give him a run in the side.

Comment

$hit I feel like a right spoil sport now..... . Fock it Harry Out Harry Out Harry Out
                            Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                            you had to spoil it mate.
                            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by march56 View Post
                              ok nick
                              yes petrasso should be given a go he is a decent player give him a run in the side.
                              To be honest mate Id much rather anyone over Hoilett..... And it helps he's 1 of our own, definitely gets my vote.
                              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                              X