Les and Ramsey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Les and Ramsey

......there's a good write up on the website from Frankie Sutherland about Les and Ramsey. Sutherland's just back from a loan spell at AFC Wimbledon and is talking about the noticeable positive impact Les and Ramsey are having on the under 21's. He mentions how they've brought a 'new philosophy' to the side..

Good to hear these 2 are actually doing something from someone who knows first hand....
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Philosphy is going to be the new buzz word because of the criticism of the lack of plan we have at our club. To be expected. I will say this for Les though.. apparently that Manning kid from Ireland said he was very impressed with Les Ferdinand when he signed for us.
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

I thought some said the big loss last week was due to them coming in?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
        this came from Rob Brennan on QPRPodcast
        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
        Lovejoy: "No?!"
        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

The only reason we lose is because of HR and his 2 useless sidekicks, NOTHING to do with Les, Ramsey or Hoddle....... imo
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
            The only reason we lose is because of HR and his 2 useless sidekicks, NOTHING to do with Les, Ramsey or Hoddle....... imo
            What about when we win? Is that all Hoddle and co?

Comment

Pretty sure Sherwood is lined up for next seaon now that Sir Les and Ramsey have taken charge of so many areas
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Saw intetview last week were Ramsey said at this level there not overly fussed about final result and the priority is working with the kids and getting them to improve be confident in their ability and brave to try things on the pitch. The development is the main goal not if team wins or loses

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Saw intetview last week were Ramsey said at this level there not overly fussed about final result and the priority is working with the kids and getting them to improve be confident in their ability and brave to try things on the pitch. The development is the main goal not if team wins or loses
                  Just this level?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                    What about when we win? Is that all Hoddle and co?
                    Give credit where due and don't blame those that deserve blaming.....

How many hours a week are Hoddle, Les and Ramsey with the 1st team?
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                    X