No announcement yet.

in talks with

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surely you mean Borini...We have enough lb atm we need cover in more important positions....

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
      Surely you mean Borini...We have enough lb atm we need cover in more important positions....
      He would be the RB cover
      Kept the faith!

Comment

Fabio and Grooverider out on the pitch bangin' out the tunes to uplift the players... oi oi

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqcbbJP2RH8

Comment

He was quite good in his attaching part of his play but defensively not a world beater. I would much more like a player like Robert Huth in this position.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
              He would be the RB cover
              Or Isla on the wing and Fabia to take his place?
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Fabio was average at best. Should be signed if all other avenues prove fruitless.

Comment

Fabio falls into the 'defender who can't defend' bracket and we've got enough of them!

If we're going into the market to sign defenders, then we need to sign out and out defenders.

It's all well and good having attacking full backs but in our position you need to be able to shut up shop and be solid as a unit, something we're not and it's a huge factor on our away form. Yun and Isla are beaten far to easily to often.

Yun and Isla are getting better every game defensively but both are in the attacking full back mould, well Isla is a wing back. Look at WBA at Everton, they had Wisdom and Baird playing at full back, both good and strong defenders. Wisdom is actually decent at getting forward too but is far stronger defensively than both Yun and Isla.

Comment

Why are people responding to this nonsense? Its Insider FFS.

Comment

Fabio doesn't inspire me with any thrills, would rather stick with what we have
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

the lad we loaned to Huddersfield is getting rave reviews. Cant we just bring him back. Would love to see us give a youngster ago. I love hll but surely this lad can do what he offers at least but probably with a better engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post
                          Fabio loan option view to permanent
                          I'd rather stick with yun thanks
                          TWITTER
                          @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                          Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                            Why are people responding to this nonsense? Its Insider FFS.
                            :

Comment

Working...
                            X