How much is Charlie Austin worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
    Who's going to buy him though? Everyone knows if we're going to sell, it would have to be an enormous fee, something only the big boys can afford and none of them need a striker. Liverpool do but they haven't got the money. Be surprised if anyone even makes an offer to be honest.
    I was thinking that it might be the Scousers who bid.

They could afford £20million, and have a strike force of Austin, Sturridge and Sterling.

We are gonna lose Charlie, I just know it !!!

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
      I was thinking that it might be the Scousers who bid.

They could afford £20million, and have a strike force of Austin, Sturridge and Sterling.

We are gonna lose Charlie, I just know it !!!
      Would take a bid of closer to £30m to sell this month and even then we'd have to have replacements in before letting Charlie leave. Don't think a club would pay that amount especially Liverpool who don't have it unless they sell Borini which looks unlikely.

Comment

Would take a bid of closer to £30m to sell this month and even then we'd have to have replacements in before letting Charlie leave. Don't think a club would pay that amount especially Liverpool who don't have it unless they sell Borini which looks unlikely.
        Let's see what happens, but I just have a feeling we are gonna lose him.

Comment

£25m would be a fair price. Obviously worth much more to us but his contract situation is worrying. We could get top money for him now but if we go down we will be lucky to get £15m in the summer.
          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

A fair price is £10m but with current crazy market he should be not less than £15m
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Who's going to buy him though? Everyone knows if we're going to sell, it would have to be an enormous fee, something only the big boys can afford and none of them need a striker. Liverpool do but they haven't got the money. Be surprised if anyone even makes an offer to be honest.
              Could see Southampton going in for him at some point. They must have a fair bit left over from their summer transfers and I think he'd be a good fit for them.

Also would help his England chances as Southampton are a top side and the 'in fashion' side of the moment. Plus the press seem to be talking up Harry Kane for England more than Charlie at the moment.

Comment

wouldn't sell him for anything under 20 mill right now. If we are relegated in the summer he will go for relatively peanuts. Maybe 8 - 10 mill if we are lucky.

Comment

I would take 10 million and Remy back from Chelsea for Charlie.

Comment

with some of the prices being banded around lke £20M for Berinio and Spuds payed £20M+ for Soldudo 315M being Quoted for others like Ings Charlie has to be worth at least £20M I'd be very dissapointd if we sold him but if we do it has to be for at least £20M which will pay 1/2 the fine if we're relegated?

Comment

Spurs would love him up top with Kane. Liverpool? Man Utd to dump Falcao? I'm sure there's plenty of clubs that want a goalscorer like Austin.

Comment

Working...
                      X