Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This could have turned the season around for me

Why couldn't they do this it would have been fantastic:

Chelsea chairman Bruce Buck has reassured fans that the club do not plan to use artificial crowd noise to improve the matchday atmosphere at Stamford Bridge.

In November, Jose Mourinho opened the debate on the Chelsea noise levels when he claimed that playing at home was 'like playing in an empty stadium'.

In the following months, there has been much debate within the supporters and at the club on ideas to improve the atmosphere, but Buck has categorically stated that recorded noise is not an option for the Premier League leaders.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...rd-Bridge.html

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
    Why couldn't they do this it would have been fantastic:

Chelsea chairman Bruce Buck has reassured fans that the club do not plan to use artificial crowd noise to improve the matchday atmosphere at Stamford Bridge.

In November, Jose Mourinho opened the debate on the Chelsea noise levels when he claimed that playing at home was 'like playing in an empty stadium'.

In the following months, there has been much debate within the supporters and at the club on ideas to improve the atmosphere, but Buck has categorically stated that recorded noise is not an option for the Premier League leaders.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...rd-Bridge.html
    : l::
    Mind you I do find it hilarious that they even considered it
    Last edited by dogsrrs; 20-01-2015, 05:15 PM.

Comment

wanchors

Comment

I'm pleased they didn't go down that route and that their chief executive has discounted the idea and is flying the flag for the traditional football fan, fair play especially the bit when he says "you have to understand your marketplace", brilliant non business speak, football is not a commodity but a passion and way of life.
        Great also he gave the interview to a proper football magazine like the NY journal and not some business mag like 442
        Last edited by TBLOCKRANGER; 20-01-2015, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Careful ..i used to take the mick out of Foolham and their tourist and neutral "fans" till TF came along with his 40k stadium and plans to make us even worse. Never know what the future brings so one day it could be us with a too big stadium and no sound to fill it.

Comment

Working...
          X