• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Message to SWP.
    New York is a Great city, lots to do and see and lots of good restaurants

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
      He's out of contract in the summer though isn't he so it doesn't matter if he goes to the MLS, Real Madrid or even goes to play for Ruislip Manor FC....
      If miracles happen and we get rid of him this window it might free up the funds to bring another player in on loan like Adebayor and just pay him what SWP currently gets and Spurs pay the rest.

Comment

Removing SWP would be massive for this club, We need a player that will feature so anyone is better than SWP atm.

Comment

His contract will expire in a couple of months anyway. Won't matter that much If he leaves now.
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I'll miss him personally. He's been such a target for abuse that I'm worried this board will lose something special about it.
            Then again there is still the manager and a few others to concentrate on!

Comment

Originally posted by Chunkyfenwick View Post
              Message to SWP.
              New York is a Great city, lots to do and see and lots of good restaurants
              just dont tell him that NYRB is in new jersey. and the sht industrial park bit between Newark and the Harlem River as well.
              Rangers Til I Die
              follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by OneEyedWilly View Post
                I'll miss him personally. He's been such a target for abuse that I'm worried this board will lose something special about it.
                Then again there is still the manager and a few others to concentrate on!
                hello there shaun. you alright mate?
                Rangers Til I Die
                follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Working...
                X