SOME of our fans should shoulder the blame if we go down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    I knew I should have taken that chance when put clear through against United when it was 0-1. I still blame myself for Oxford's second in the Milk Cup final.
    Every time I get that memory out of my head someone just drags it back in.
    Kept the faith!

Comment

We can take a look at the end of the season and see whether Redknapo should carry on, but in the same way that Hughes was a good appointment on paper, so was Redknapp. It may be the case that there is no more money to spend. If so, will a new manager help Hoillett cross the ball any better ? No.

I have watched some very good performances at home this season where the fans really got behind the team. Yes, our away performances have generally been poor but I saw enough in the first half at Burnley to give me hope.

Do I think we can beat Arsenal. Everton, Tottenham etc at home ? Absolutely.

Let's get some positivity around the place. Cheer up. We are one point away from survival. Remember that day back in May at Wembley. Let's do all we can to get our positivity through to the players. I am sick to death of journalists turning on our club. Don't give them the ammunition.

We have the best chairman in the league, by far. We cannot be chopping and changing every ten minutes. We do not have the money to do that.

Comment

Thought saturday was #### poor atmosphere wise from us. Was gutted. Deffo no 12th man lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Thought saturday was #### poor atmosphere wise from us. Was gutted. Deffo no 12th man lately.
          Not surprising Kevin considering the p!ss poor quality we've been dished up lately mixed with the managers uncertainty.

Saturday we battled well but quality still wasn't there.

Hopefully now everyone knows where we stand we can get back to a good support.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
            Not surprising Kevin considering the p!ss poor quality we've been dished up lately mixed with the managers uncertainty.

Need it jimmy, fortress loftus road has been nothing of the sort lately. And totally agree with what you are saying why. It was like the players and the crowd knew we wouldnt be able to beat them even when we were on top. Nerves took over everyone.

Comment

Lets hope so jimmy
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by qprdel View Post
                How dare you knock us fans.
                Yes we may moan on the internet, but we still turn up in as good a numbers as ever home and away.

When you consider the likes of Arsenal and Liverpool fans have turned on their team and manager because the poor darlings are not in the top 5.

I think on the whole we have been more than patient as we showed on Sat,even chanting the managers name.
                Villa fans have turned too,

Harry has had 2 years and we are no better off, yes we got promoted, but i feel this was in spite of Harry, not because of him.

But you,and the press all fall for his lies and excuses.

Oh and by the way, those marvellous super Palace fans did turn on Warnock.
                I think we need to look at the definitions .....some people are "fans" and some are "supporters".....fans are sometimes selfish and counter productive but supporters support!....It comes down to what you want to achieve.

Comment

Now it's all crystal clear where we're heading I'm looking forward to the run in lads.

Not gonna be easy by any stretch but Fernandes's announcement has cleared a lot of uncertainty on & off the pitch so it's 100% full steam ahead from the team & fans. Gonna be v hard but this is QPR after all.

Comment

Now it's all crystal clear where we're heading I'm looking forward to the run in lads.

Not gonna be easy by any stretch but Fernandes's announcement has cleared a lot of uncertainty on & off the pitch so it's 100% full steam ahead from the team & fans. Gonna be v hard but this is QPR after all.
                    Well said. Like him or not, we know Hrry is the man at the helm for the rest of the campaign so everybody needs to get behind him. Need to get Loftus Road rocking for the remainder.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      Well said. Like him or not, we know Hrry is the man at the helm for the rest of the campaign so everybody needs to get behind him. Need to get Loftus Road rocking for the remainder.
                      Looking forward to Stoke away already.

Defo lost my marbles

Comment

Loving this, come on. Lets farking do this. Lets have another last day thriller and stay up. You R's.
                        Harry Redknapps blue and white army.

Comment

Don't really see how moaning on a message board makes any difference. I don't criticise the team during games and to be honest I don't think many do. Qpr fans are pretty tolerant. So what if some of us like a moan on the message boards. It's a kind of therapy!

Comment

Working...
                          X