SOME of our fans should shoulder the blame if we go down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOME of our fans should shoulder the blame if we go down

The amount of anti-redknapp hysteria on here in recent weeks is laughable.

Redknapp took over a complete mess from Hughes. Attitudes were poor etc and the team was not playing as one. Despite efforts to turn it around, the challenge turned out to be too much for Harry.

Last season, we got promoted at the first attempt. Not many teams achieve that and Redknapp deserves a lot more respect than he has been given. The job would have been arguably completed a lot sooner if we did not lose Austin for a prolonged period.

This season has been difficult, but what did we expect. We are in a lot of debt, we are trying to run the club sensibly and we are a small club. We were always going to be in the bottom third of the league this season and that is where we are. The season is not over and we are a point adrift of safety. Yes, some of the purchases have not worked out, but it is difficult to transform a team from Championship standard to Preimership and Leicester and Burnley have struggled also

Some of our fans are very unrealistic and may I suggest, spoilt. We have no right to remain in this league but when I look at clubs like Palace, their fans don't give up when times get hard. They get behind their team.

In short, cut the "redknapp out" rubbish. We will survive if the fans get behind the players for the rest of the season. There will be a fine line between who stays up and who goes down. The quality of fans support could well be the deciding factor.

Well said, now it is clear he isn't going anywhere eveyone may as well get behind him and the players to give ourselves a chance.

Comment

Thank god for positive thinking people.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

so in short, watrbs are to blame if qpr get relegated............... ok!

#anyonebutharry
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

redknapp out!............mr blameless!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by conners View Post

Redknapp took over a complete mess from Hughes. Attitudes were poor etc and the team was not playing as one. Despite efforts to turn it around, the challenge turned out to be too much for Harry.

Last season, we got promoted at the first attempt. Not many teams achieve that and Redknapp deserves a lot more respect than he has been given. The job would have been arguably completed a lot sooner if we did not lose Austin for a prolonged period.

This season has been difficult, but what did we expect. We are in a lot of debt, we are trying to run the club sensibly and we are a small club. We were always going to be in the bottom third of the league this season and that is where we are. The season is not over and we are a point adrift of safety. Yes, some of the purchases have not worked out, but it is difficult to transform a team from Championship standard to Preimership and Leicester and Burnley have struggled also

Some of our fans are very unrealistic and may I suggest, spoilt. We have no right to remain in this league but when I look at clubs like Palace, their fans don't give up when times get hard. They get behind their team.

In short, cut the "redknapp out" rubbish. We will survive if the fans get behind the players for the rest of the season. There will be a fine line between who stays up and who goes down. The quality of fans support could well be the deciding factor.

Kind of understand where your coming from but unfortunately fans singing and backing the team does not make the players become superstars or make them play better, it's shown in the past where both home and away the crowd have been loud and right behind them but they have been awful

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

#anyonebutharry
              I knew I should have taken that chance when put clear through against United when it was 0-1. I still blame myself for Oxford's second in the Milk Cup final.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

#anyonebutharry
                we will have to post up a training programe ,so WE can get the players fit ,we got to buck up our ideas in future
                Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                  I knew I should have taken that chance when put clear through against United when it was 0-1. I still blame myself for Oxford's second in the Milk Cup final.
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Laughable thread I must say. Chortle chortle

Comment

Originally posted by conners View Post

How dare you knock us fans.
                      Yes we may moan on the internet, but we still turn up in as good a numbers as ever home and away.

When you consider the likes of Arsenal and Liverpool fans have turned on their team and manager because the poor darlings are not in the top 5.

I think on the whole we have been more than patient as we showed on Sat,even chanting the managers name.
                      Villa fans have turned too,

Harry has had 2 years and we are no better off, yes we got promoted, but i feel this was in spite of Harry, not because of him.

But you,and the press all fall for his lies and excuses.

Oh and by the way, those marvellous super Palace fans did turn on Warnock.

Comment

Promoted in spite of the manager is ha ha though.

Comment

You are right,
                          the tactics of sitting back for 88 mins, and then hitting them on the counter was genius

Comment

One of the most sensible posts ive seen in months.
                            Still dont think Harry is up to the job but like you said, theres nothing we can do.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by qprdel View Post
                              You are right,
                              the tactics of sitting back for 88 mins, and then hitting them on the counter was genius
                              Remind me of the result ?

Comment

Working...
                              X