So now Tony

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So now Tony

Stop sodding about with loans and bring in people that want to make a name for themselves and be proud to wear the hoops.

Harry, stop being so arrogant. If your not bothered about losing your job and can just laugh off the fact you may be in trouble , don't show it. It comes over as being an uncommitted #### , of which we have had our fill of in the last couple of years. Try being humble for once and make the fans feel you know what your doing. Cos we don't.

make Green captain and tell Joey to pass better or sit on the bench and Retire Rio .

Finally Harry, as your staying till the end of the season, sort your staff out. They couldn't coach a kids team!!

Yes. And I want a unicorn.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

I wonder what division tony has us in on fifa

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
        I wonder what division tony has us in on fifa

love yr avater mate
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

It's all set up for a deadline day move for Lennon and Crouch. Fernandes will cave in and give Harry money for crouch, nailed on.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
            It's all set up for a deadline day move for Lennon and Crouch. Fernandes will cave in and give Harry money for crouch, nailed on.
            Wouldn't mind Crouch but please not Lennon, arrogant little sod is the last person we need at our club, we have tried to shift his sort out haven't we?

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
              Would be happy with that. Cos ohhh bobby is finished. Has there been any other striker in the prem who played near on every game that didnt score one simgle goal in any competitions in its history? Or is that another record we are going to break this season?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Would be happy with that. Cos ohhh bobby is finished. Has there been any other striker in the prem who played near on every game that didnt score one simgle goal in any competitions in its history? Or is that another record we are going to break this season?
                Even the worst striker in premier league history Jozy Altidore scored 1 goal. Who remembers bobbys attempt from about 40 yards out 1st half against United? That got me and my pal were cracking up.

Comment

Didn't Zamora score at Everton?

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                    Didn't Zamora score at Everton?
                    Yep
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Oh yeah, my bad. Erased every away game from my memory already.

Comment

Working...
                      X