No announcement yet.

Glen Hoddle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive never ever liked hoddle and hate the fact hes at rangers getting paid for a 'job for the boys' capacity. Same with bond and jordan and even les if im honest.

Comment

Jordan and Bond should be replaced. It's Harry's job to do it.

Comment

Hoddle does 2 days a week if that

Don't see why he is getting the blame for Redknapps failings
        We Are The People.....

Comment

Talk about rose coloured specs mc claren is a good coach no doubt but get real when he was with us we played winning football not very great football and football mainly against weaker sides .
          But why do posters insist on thinking of Hoddle as the man that takes training sessions and coaches all the players and not the man that only works PART TIME PART TIME for us

Comment

Originally posted by Fozzieboy View Post
            MCClaren is known as one of the most highly regarded number two's in the game. Outwitted just by Harry at Wembley.

I certainly wouldnt say Harry "outwitted" McLaren at Wembley...!! We were appauling and Harry typically did nothing to rectify it as he doesnt posess the management ability to implement a plan B. WE were incredibly lucky on the day and i dont think any QPR fan could say differently. We got the result, which is great, but we didnt deserve it.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
              I certainly wouldnt say Harry "outwitted" McLaren at Wembley...!! We were appauling and Harry typically did nothing to rectify it as he doesnt posess the management ability to implement a plan B. WE were incredibly lucky on the day and i dont think any QPR fan could say differently. We got the result, which is great, but we didnt deserve it.
              I know you dislike the bloke but not conceding a goal in a play off final, and some of that with ten men = outwitted no matter how much anyone tries to deny the manager

Comment

MCClaren is known as one of the most highly regarded number two's in the game. Outwitted just by Harry at Wembley. Hoddle was considered a great manager, Until the religious stuff kicked in !

I do feel it's also massively unusual a situation, never before have I known a coach(Hoddle) to be blamed for a teams performance. I'll only judge him if he was manager.

Pretty sure you'll find it was Clint Hill that did the outwitting!

Comment

MCClaren is known as one of the most highly regarded number two's in the game. Outwitted just by Harry at Wembley. Hoddle was considered a great manager, Until the religious stuff kicked in !

I do feel it's also massively unusual a situation, never before have I known a coach(Hoddle) to be blamed for a teams performance. I'll only judge him if he was manager.
                  Amen to that.

Comment

Working...
                  X