Our pitch - looking even worse with each home game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our pitch - looking even worse with each home game

Why are other clubs able to keep their pitches looking good when they play far more games than us?

Certainly not helping us having such a poor pitch. Thought it was only relaid in the Summer?

My football team has a better pitch than Rangers I reckon at the moment.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Really poor especially for league we are in

Think questions need to be asked of those that laid it hope their were penalties added into the contract

Comment

Bar a cple of seasons over the years we have always had it nice. Looks like the scrubbs.
      Last edited by bushcelt1; 18-01-2015, 08:17 PM.
      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

The groundsman is either shite or doesn't have the tools at his disposal. In the winter months clubs use big lamp things to keep the grass growing, I don't think we have them. The pitch is the same as Arsenal and Spurs amongst others and the difference is unreal. We simply don't look after it. What's the point in paying top dollar for a pitch that we don't or can't look after? People may think I'm being picky, but we're meant to be a PL club, yet we're being run like a pub team!

Comment

We've got 99 problems but the pitch ain't one.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
            Why are other clubs able to keep their pitches looking good when they play far more games than us?

Certainly not helping us having such a poor pitch. Thought it was only relaid in the Summer?

My football team has a better pitch than Rangers I reckon at the moment.

the state of the pitch is irrelevant when taking into consideration our one and only tactic - hoof it up to Bobby and see what happens.

We seldom knock it along the floor so having a good pitch would probably only benefit the oppo.!

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
              the state of the pitch is irrelevant when taking into consideration our one and only tactic - hoof it up to Bobby and see what happens.

We seldom knock it along the floor so having a good pitch would probably only benefit the oppo.!
              True.

Second in the table for long balls this season to Burnley backs up your point.

Comment

Working...
              X