I'd like to mention one thing about yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd like to mention one thing about yesterday

We went in and won the ball back, caused Utd to make errors. My question is why did we stop doing this?

When Steve Mcclaren came in this is how we started playing, as soon as he left we went back to rubbish ball watching football.

Our players can play football and they proved they can win the ball back, don't change this please.

We don't have the worst squad, in fact I'd say we have a good squad of players. It comes down to the manager and what he asks of them.

Harry does make it hard for us fans to support him at times.

Can't soneone merge all the Harry threads?

Comment

Don't you think when joey got booked yesterday he was scared to tackle. And what I don't understand why we can't play like that away. Because we proved we can do it at home yesterday
      You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
        We went in and won the ball back, caused Utd to make errors. My question is why did we stop doing this?

When Steve Mcclaren came in this is how we started playing, as soon as he left we went back to rubbish ball watching football.

Our players can play football and they proved they can win the ball back, don't change this please.

We don't have the worst squad, in fact I'd say we have a good squad of players. It comes down to the manager and what he asks of them.

Harry does make it hard for us fans to support him at times.
        Exactly!! Out of 'ALL' the many many many reasons to hate Redknapp and want him gone that are mentioned on here over and over again (and theres a lot of them), this is the single ONE reason I want him gone- he seems to know longer know how to manage!!!...... substitutions, formations, playing players out of position etc its all wrong!!

Like you said we dont have a bad squad. imho we have a very decent side a mid table squad IF managed correctly. He's just not getting the best out of the players and if it continues we'll go down.
        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

It seems like our team only tend to play with high tensity(ball retention included) in patches. This makes me think it´s down to fitness. Not sure Harry nor the coaches themselves understand this.....
          IOW, we need a new regime in.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Working...
          X