Sunday supplement on Harry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday supplement on Harry

Well worth a watch of the 6 & a half minute video on sky sports website, on the live transfer centre page.

Dismissed Harry's constant excuses, no one is against him and going to the press, just another excuse, questions his substitutions, reiterates Gary Nevilles piece about how badly the club is run.

Another media outlet having a pop. The tables really are turning on Redknapps association with the press. Worth a gander

I never listen to that lot, bunch of ignorant anti ranger and generally anti Harry pr1cks who just love to hammer us every week if they could.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      I never listen to that lot, bunch of ignorant anti ranger and generally anti Harry pr1cks who just love to hammer us every week if they could.
      Anti Harry? The press haven't had a bad word to say about him in years.

The press are vermin but your constant f@nnying up to Redknapp is bordering on strange tbh.

They make good points, not all the time, but in this instance manyyyyyyyy points that have been raised in here by manyyyyyyyy fans who go week in, week out. Coincidence?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
        Anti Harry? The press haven't had a bad word to say about him in years.

The press are vermin but your constant f@nnying up to Redknapp is bordering on strange tbh.

They make good points, not all the time, but in this instance manyyyyyyyy points that have been raised in here by manyyyyyyyy fans who go week in, week out. Coincidence?
        I'm saying that from my experience in general with that program for a few years, they have hated Redknapp so I think it is something personal. As for me f@nnying up to him, all I feel is that no one available can do a better job at the moment. That is all.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

That was a good piece, tide is definately turning for harry

Comment

I'm saying that from my experience in general with that program for a few years, they have hated Redknapp so I think it is something personal. As for me f@nnying up to him, all I feel is that no one available can do a better job at the moment. That is all.
            We'll sticking with him is working a treat isn't it.

Comment

Anti harry ? Are you taking the #### ? The media and the "experts" on the Sunday supplement have been his supporters for years , it's only now they are starting to turn on him as they are probably as fed up as us with his pathetic self centred excuses . Anti harry I really have heard it all

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                Anti harry ? Are you taking the #### ? The media and the "experts" on the Sunday supplement have been his supporters for years , it's only now they are starting to turn on him as they are probably as fed up as us with his pathetic self centred excuses . Anti harry I really have heard it all
                This is why Nasser gets ridiculed on here mate. The tripe he comes out with. That's why I call him a newbie fan, obviously hasn't been around long. Said before. Nice chap but Stick to stats.

Comment

How embarrassing was that? " a badly run club" if TF and the board Must act now, that is an insult to them also.
                  Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                    How embarrassing was that? " a badly run club" if TF and the board Must act now, that is an insult to them also.
                    I agree.

Top to bottom the club needs to change it's whole philosophy. Feeding managers like Hughes & Redknapp whatever they want is just making matters worse. Need to start living within our means. Our ground is 18k ffs

Comment

I do undersatand all the anti Harry sentiments but what is the alternative.

If we were going along that path we should have probably got Pullis in to do the firefighter job...

Unfortunately who now are we left with - hands up for Sherwood - Not me.

Realistic suggestions on a post card

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
                        I do undersatand all the anti Harry sentiments but what is the alternative.

If we were going along that path we should have probably got Pullis in to do the firefighter job...

Unfortunately who now are we left with - hands up for Sherwood - Not me.

Realistic suggestions on a post card
                        Not for me too, I'd go with Eddie Howe & Sean Dyche. No more swapping and changing, need to look long term.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                          Not for me too, I'd go with Eddie Howe & Sean Dyche. No more swapping and changing, need to look long term.
                          Two managers who I could never see leaving their current posts to join a mad house.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                            Two managers who I could never see leaving their current posts to join a mad house.
                            So we sack Harry and bring in .............

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
                              So we sack Harry and bring in .............
                              Tim Sherwood.

Said it many times. I've more than come round to the opinion he could do ok here.

Got his own people firmly in place already who know the players in Chris Ramsey & Les

Would have learned a hell of a lot from his spell at Spurs

Knows now you can't be over passionate to tv cameras, keep that in the dressing room

Big name managers like Hughes & Redknapp have absolutely NOT worked, yet cost us £100m

What harm is it to change direction & give a young hungry coach a crack of the whip?

We've lost out on other targets but for me I believe he could come in & change a lot with regards to new school management & coaching, complete opposite to Redknapp & his pals.

Another thing. When you employ managers like Hughes & Redknapp it comes with the knowledge these people want plenty of money to spunk, With Sherwood it doesn't have to be that way at all.

Just my opinion!!

Comment

Working...
                              X