No announcement yet.

I can't stand the people who say Redknapp is to stay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agree he's last resort but if he beat one man down the wing it'll be one more than Hoilett & Phillips have done all season they've been that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
      Agree he's last resort but if he beat one man down the wing it'll be one more than Hoilett & Phillips have done all season they've been that bad.
      Agree with that jimmy . ... I'm not saying SWP is the messiah but why is he always singled out and very heavily slated ..

I would say that there are other players, hoilet for example, who are equally culparable ..

It's very fashionable to lambast SWP ... He's no worse than some others mentioned IMO
      Last edited by skranger; 19-01-2015, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
        The point I'm trying to make is that SWP has pace, which Harry is crying out for.
        Shall we put Linford Christie on the wing then!!!! FFS - the bloke is a joke footballer - no end product. Sadly sat on a fat contract and going nowhere soon.
        Tony Fernandes Blue N White Army

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
          Can't at all agree with that. We are much better than the position suggests, the performance yesterday was excellent which eliminates the first point. Ability is certainly there although pace is slightly lacking for sure, the players are very cohesive and are working together very well. The united side is still in the top four and it is suggested as a result that only 3 sides are more ruthless than them. This is just a way to jab at Harry, although I'm not surprised with the way things have appeared.
          Once again, if anyone took over right now, the team would lose a lot of confidence and 2 weeks isn't enough to build it up. I feel like the players are confident in Harry but if he leaves at the end of the season, they will be more supportive of whomever takes over then.
          Absolutely 100% agree with this.

Comment

Working...
          X